Quick AnnouncementDismiss Notice
New Forum Section: Creative Content
We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.
Terms of Service and Rules
- These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Any content you store on our Website (collectively, "Content") remains yours however you grant Mafia City Roleplay a limited license to access, copy, modify, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, list information regarding, edit, translate, make derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such Content to the extent needed to provide our Features to you. The license you grant us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Mafia City Roleplay), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that we are not required to pay you for the use on the Features of the Content that you post), transferable and sub-licensable (so that we are able to use our affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Features), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Features are global in reach).
- You are solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of its transmission. You are further responsible for ensuring that you do not accidentally make any private Content publicly available. Any Content that you may receive through the use of the Features from your visitors or otherwise is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and you agree not to use or otherwise exploit such Content for any purpose without the express written consent of the person who owns the rights to such Content. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy or reliability of the Content or any material or information that you receive through our Features.
- Mafia City Roleplay acknowledges that it has no intellectual property rights in any intellectual property owned by its Users and uploaded to or used in Mafia City Roleplay. Any such intellectual property remains the property of the Mafia City Roleplay User. However, by allowing your online content to be viewed publicly, including any content developed using Mafia City Roleplay, you acknowledge and agree that such public content may be freely viewed and shared. You further acknowledge and agree that Mafia City Roleplay is not, in any manner, responsible for the security or protection of any intellectual property or similar content uploaded to Mafia City Roleplay, the enforcement of any intellectual property or similar rights with respect to such content, and that Mafia City Roleplay shall not be liable for any claims, damages, liabilities or other costs or expenses related thereto.
- In the course of using any of the Features, if you come across any Content with copyright notice(s) or any copy protection feature(s), you agree not to remove such copyright notice(s) or disable such copy protection feature(s) as the case may be. By making any copyrighted/copyrightable Content available via Mafia City Roleplay you affirm that you have the consent, authorization or permission, as the case may be from every person who may claim any rights in such Content to make such Content available in such manner. Further, by making any Content available in the manner aforementioned, you expressly agree that Mafia City Roleplay will have the right to block access to or remove such Content made available by you, if We receive complaints concerning any illegality or infringement of third party rights in such Content. By using any of the Features and transmitting or publishing any Content using such Feature, you expressly consent to determination of questions of illegality or infringement of third party rights in such Content by Mafia City Roleplay.
- It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be repeat infringers. If you are a copyright owner and you believe that any content hosted on the Features infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing Mafia City Roleplay with the following information in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Features, such as by providing us the URLs to the content; your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Limitation of Liability
- Whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, Mafia City Roleplay, and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and affiliates, shall not be liable to any user for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the features; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and features resulting from any goods, data, information or features obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the features; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the features; (v) or any other matter relating to the features. your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Mafia City Roleplay related to any of the features shall be termination of such feature.
User Account Policy
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree not to use the account, username or password of another User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- If we have reasonable grounds to suspect violation of these terms or that registration information you have provided is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your User account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the features.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to you or any third party that may be incurred as a result of any unauthorized access and/or use of your account, or otherwise.
- We are not required to keep back-up copies of User Data on the Site once your account or User Data is deleted.
- We make no guarantee that User Data will be safely stored on the Site. To be safe, you should independently back-up your User Data, to the extent permitted herein and by applicable laws and regulations.
Inactive User Account Policy
- We reserve the right to disable or deactivate User accounts that are inactive for more than 30 days. This is a necessary housekeeping policy to ensure our infrastructure runs smoothly for the rest of our Users. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such User account may be deleted. We are not obligated to provide you prior notice of such termination by email.
- You agree not to use the Features for illegal, harmful, misleading, fraudulent or other malicious purposes or to post, disseminate or communicate any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter or for the transmission of material that contains viruses or other malicious code, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another.
- You agree not to use the Features for the transmission of "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "phishing" or unsolicited mass distribution of email. Despite these prohibitions, content communicated by other Users may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or features, and we assume no responsibility or liability for this material.
- Without assuming any obligation to do so, we may delete any Content or suspend any account associated with it, that we have reasonable grounds to believe violates this Agreement or that may be offensive or illegal, or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
Fair Usage Policy
- If a member's usage is continually excessive, unfair, affects other users' enjoyment of our feature, or is not consistent with the usage we would typically expect on that member's current package, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the member's ability to access the features.
Violations and Termination of Accounts
- All payments made to Mafia City Roleplay in connection with your Mafia City Roleplay account are non-refundable, and Mafia City Roleplay does not generally offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Mafia City Roleplay is required to provide, a refund or credit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Mafia City Roleplay is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no warranties whatsoever. Mafia City Roleplay and each user of Mafia City Roleplay disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of Mafia City Roleplay; Mafia City Roleplay disclaims all liability for any claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including attorney's fees).
- In relation to the Mafia City Roleplay platform Mafia City Roleplay does not warrant that (i) the features will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the features will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the features will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, features, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the features will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the features will be corrected.
- Mafia City Roleplay and each user of Mafia City Roleplay disclaim any warranties for features or goods received through or advertised on Mafia City Roleplay or received through any links provided by Mafia City Roleplay or Mafia City Roleplay.
- You understand and agree that your use of Mafia City Roleplay is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any liability, claim, damages, loss, cost or expense, including, without limitation, loss of data, which results from or arises from your use of Mafia City Roleplay.
- By using the Features, you represent and warrant that:
- (b) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- (c) you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- (d) your use of the Features does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Use of the Features is void where prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk, and the Site is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Mafia City Roleplay does not warrant that the features will be available, uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the features or the servers that make the features available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mafia City Roleplay does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Site.