Recent content by Bear

1. Bear

further chopping improvement

Now that chopping has had its much-needed improvement implemented there's one minor issue, the server restart. The restart removes all the cars from the server that are left out, if you plan to chop a few hours before the restart its OK but 5+ hours after the restart there is nothing, my...
  2. Bear

couch's rule suggestion for Housing Limits for Corporations

X number of houses per corp member might be a better solution, get ready for a house price crash when people are forced to sell over such a short period.
  3. Bear

Need Feedback Undercover Weapon Usage

My crim has more assets and money than my LEO, 10-15k an hour is nothing.
  4. Bear

[BUYING] House in chumash

Looking for a house in chumash with a garage preferably with beach access. hit me up on 5238791 Not spending more than 1.6m
  5. Bear

Bring the old armor vest back

there are some hidden/suit options already in Rage as well that are not available in the store which would be great if they were added. https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Male_Body_Armors
  6. Bear

Prev Suggestion Remove the in-game radio system form Emergancy Vehicles

Just hold Q to turn off the sirens?
  7. Bear

Pending Script Revamp Chop Shops

Yes! My character started as a mechanic stealing and chopping but the more the economy inflated the more pointless it was to chop cars.
  8. Bear

Better late than never?

Hey, I'm Jack, Julian or Richard from the UK. Been playing MCRP since early 2021, before MCRP I played a bit of SA-MP every so often but I've always been more interested in FPS games, I've been gaming since the Game Boy Color was released. I only got into MCRP because a few friends recommended...
  9. Bear

Denied Rim and Tyre selection

Suggestion Title: Rim and Tyre selection Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Vehicles Suggestion: currently, all rims you can choose from is very limited and I think are mainly from the High-end category which doesn't really fit well for Muscle cars...