Recent content by Scopez

1. Scopez

[SOLD] Perrera Beach Motel Apartment (29 Marathon Avenue)

Sold Privately
  2. Scopez

[SOLD] Perrera Beach Motel Apartment (29 Marathon Avenue)

29 Marathon Avenue A great cozy motel room with a large closet and a nice bathroom located on the second floor as well as in a great part of town. Starting Price: $450,000 Minimum Bid Increase: $25,000 Buyout: $600,000 Email any questions to ScOpEz#6969 AUCTION END DATE: January 20, 2021 at...
  3. Scopez

[AUCTION] Perrera Beach Motel Apartment (13 Marathon Avenue)

13 Marathon Avenue A great cozy motel room with a large closet and a nice bathroom located in a great part of town. Starting Price: $450,000 Minimum Bid Increase: $25,000 Buyout: $600,000 Email any questions to ScOpEz#6969 AUCTION END DATE: January 20, 2021 at 3:00pm EST *I reserve the right to...
  4. Scopez

Staff Update - January 2022

pog
  5. Scopez

Show your setup! (#PotatoRigsUnite!)

Current Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x GPU: Radeon RX 580 RAM: 32gb Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky OneTwo Mini (About to be OneThree) Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless Headset: Astro A10 Desk: Ikea Utespelare Desk +The Gaming Shelf Picture:
  6. Scopez

Falconinthedive's rule suggestion for Common Decency

I can kinda see where people on coming from on both sides but I really don't think that there is any reason to use any type of slur in rp or not, calling someone although being called "fag" or "retard" doesn't offend me I see where some people don't like it, I also see a lot of people saying its...
  7. Scopez

Yo it Bobby Danger

What's up everyone, I'm David or Bobby Danger as most people know me, I'm 18 from Indiana and had always wanted too get into GTA rp but never had a pc, I joined Mafia City February 2021 and have almost 1300 hours since then, this server has definitely been one of my most fun gaming experiences...
  8. Scopez

Mafia City RP v2.10.1 - Changelog 2021-12-07

did this effect garbage airport run being the onlyone used or just postal pier route???
  9. Scopez

Pending Script Remove VIP Required for Liveries

You are saying this is something that doesn't effect the game, I am a car dealer in the server and I have already lost a sale due to the person buying the car and then the livery went away and they no longer wanted it, this is effecting rp for people whos jobs are based around cars.
  10. Scopez

i 100% agree, i thought they would have seen a uproar like this coming tbh
  11. Scopez

I agree, I am over tier 1 so it doesnt affect me but this change is a bit much in my opinion
  12. Scopez

A brief roadmap

im hyped
  13. Scopez

Denied Update to the gas/gas station system in the city

Suggestion Title: Update to the gas/gas station system in the city Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Vehicles, Gas Stations Suggestion: Update to the fuel/gas system in the city. 1. I think that they should try to implement electric car chargers to the...