Matt was last seen:
Dec 9, 2019 at 3:56 AM
    1. Matt
      Matt
      Soon™️
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 20, 2000 (Age: 19)
    Hello! My name is Matt and I'm a music enthusiast, tech guru, and art lover. I'm currently pursuing courses in computer networking/security and plan on turning it into a career path. I've loved roleplaying for years, and hopefully I can meet some more great friends here, and share some good laughs, great stories, and insightful experiences.

Interact

Content:
    Discord:
    Kogeba#9999
    Twitch URL:
    twitch.tv/kogeba

Signature

I'm currently a Tester, which means I'm here to answer your questions and provide you with support. Let me know how I'm doing!
    Want to file a complaint against me or another Staff member? Use the "
    Report a Staff Member" link below. If you want to help us improve and maintain the server, apply for Tester Team!

[​IMG]

Administrative request | Report a Player | Report a Staff Member | Become a Tester
  • About Us

As a community we have been around for many years now, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussions amongst people of different backgrounds. We work everyday to ensure this community reaches its highest possible potential. We hope you join us for the journey.
  • Support MCRP

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice