Search results

1. Laced

[SOLD] 4 Cougar Ave

House Auction Details: 4 Cougar Ave Bidding will start at $1,000,000 Bidding must be in increments of $100,000 Current Bid: $2,500,000 DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to end/cancel this auction at any time and for any reason Property Details: 4 Cougar Ave, lovely house near the Pier...
  2. Laced

Laced's rule suggestion for Removal of alliances rule

Rule Name: Removal of alliances rule Is this a rule addition, change, or removal: Rule Removal Suggested Rule Text: Remove the rule that states “A group above tier 2 of the OIG system must ally with a t1 official group”. What are the benefits of this rule: Groups not being forced to roleplay...
  3. Laced

Weapon Damage rework

Suggestion Title: Weapon Damage rework Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Weapons, Damage Suggestion: Currently on the server weapon damage is very messed up. I suggest that the weapon damage is reworked to increase immersion in using weapons. Ive seen...
  4. Laced

[SOLD] 5 Vespucci Canals [750k]

Selling a nice property, 5 Vespucci Canals Message 4411040 for more info on the property.
  5. Laced

More property’s and inactive ones for sale

Suggestion Title: More property’s and inactive ones for sale Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Propertys Suggestion: The server is very lacking on for sale property’s. Almost every house on the map is purchased now and no one is selling any making it very...
  6. Laced

Add Are You Sure in weapon fac.

Suggestion Title: Add Are You Sure in weapon fac. Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Factory’s, Illegal groups Suggestion: Add an are you sure button before making a weapon. Sometimes when moving from a coke factory to a gun factory I accidentally use...
  7. Laced

Mining Improvements

Suggestion Title: Mining Improvements Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: I suggest to make changes to mining to improve it as no one does it and everyone is doing lumber or tugboating. 1.Bring the bikes back The new trucks for mining are...
  8. Laced

Keep Pounder as an Option in Trucking

Suggestion Title: Keep Pounder as an Option in Trucking Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Trucking Job Suggestion: When trucking is fixed I would like there to be four options of trucks the original three and add the pounder to it. I prefer the pounder to...
  9. Laced

Scripted Illegal Jobs

Suggestion Title: Scripted Illegal Jobs Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: Add some scripted illegal jobs such as (Gunrunning), (Drug running) where players would look in X locations for X items where they could then take them items to a...
  10. Laced

Bring Back Mineral Trucking and Mining

Suggestion Title: Bring Back Mineral Trucking and Mining Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: The old jobs mining and mineral trucking were some of the most fun in the server. I’ve tried trucking but it is extremely boring and pays extremely...
  11. Laced

Prev Suggestion Miner Job Buff

Suggestion Title: Miner Job Buff Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Economy Suggestion: Since the lumberjack job was buffed hugely and now makes way more money than the other jobs, same with fishing. The mines are left empty as they have a stupidly low...
  12. Laced

Furniture and Interior add-ons

Suggestion Title: Furniture and Interior add-ons Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Properties Suggestion: To be able to customise flooring, roofs and walls inside your properties. Like ECRP has being able to place new colour flooring and walls in, this...
  13. Laced

[DELETED]

[DELETED]
  14. Laced

Realistic Size Interiors

Suggestion Title: Realistic Size Interiors Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Quality of Life Suggestion: There's a lot of houses on the server that are high priced with shit apartment interiors. I recently bought a house for 500k the exterior it's 3...
  15. Laced

Remove License Plates Scriptly

Suggestion Title: Remove License Plates Scriptly Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Car plates Suggestion: I believe they should make it so when removing plates there is a way to do it through B menu where you can fully take them off, this would stop PD...
  16. Laced

Laced's rule suggestion for Removal of rp injuries

Rule Name: Removal of rp injuries Is this a rule addition, change, or removal: Rule Removal Suggested Rule Text: Remove the Rp injuries rule. What are the benefits of this rule: It will stop ruleplay over roleplay as right now people pick up on the pettiest things just to get people...
  17. Laced

Gun shipments

Suggestion Title: Gun shipments Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Illegal weapons Suggestion: I believe groups should be able to import gun crates to a location maybe a coast via a boat. The prices on these guns should be the same as the street prices not...
  18. Laced

Custom Clothing

Suggestion Title: Custom Clothing Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Clothing Suggestion: Maybe add some custom clothes into the game to improve outfit selection and make the outfits look better. Maybe some custom masks/bandanas too. For example irl brands...
  19. Laced

Remove Controller Aiming

Suggestion Title: Remove Controller Aiming Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Controllers Suggestion: Controller aim assist is far too OP basically tracks people which not only breaks immersion but ruins the skill needed for shootouts people could just...
  20. Laced

A Purge Event

Suggestion Title: A Purge Event Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Events Purge Suggestion: Every two weeks-month there's a purge night which lasts 12 hours IC (2 hours ooc) where anyone can KOS and like the purge movies there's no Emergency services for...