Search results

1. Jens

[SOLD 850k] House in Vespucci Canals

any pictures of the interior?
  2. Jens

[SOLD 850k] House in Vespucci Canals

Sent you a text about the property, hope to speak to you soon
  3. Jens

(Closed - found a house) Looking for - house in Vinewood, Chumash/Great Ocean fwy, Del perro fwy and Vespucci Canals

Budget is roughly around 1.3 mil but we can discuss this further in person
  4. Jens

[SOLD] - 10 Del Perro Fwy

$1,300,000 - Jens
  5. Jens

(Closed - found a house) Looking for - house in Vinewood, Chumash/Great Ocean fwy, Del perro fwy and Vespucci Canals

Im looking for a house in vinewood, chumash, Vespucci Canals or del perro fwy. Send me a text at 4524978 where we can discuss further.
  6. Jens

3 West Eclipse Blvd - Auction. SOLD

Property was bought at the door, Thanks for participating
  7. Jens

Property is now for sale at the door for $1M
  8. Jens

Minimum increments for bets has also been increased to 50k
  9. Jens

Just an update, I will be closing the auction in 2 days
  10. Jens

Denied Future jobs will have Progression

I agree, boats and pounder customs make both fishing and trucking feel very rewarding to progress in. For the likes of the vineyard job maybe you would be able to use your own street blazer which will allow you to pick up more grapes or something similar.
  11. Jens

Mafia City RP v2.7.0 - Changelog 2021-08-30

Sweet update, absolutely love the postal job, just wish it paid better
  12. Jens

Condo with 3 floors, modern interior, private parking around the back and situated right beside the Great Ocean Hwy for easy access. Pictures: Auction starting at 700k with increments of at least 50k between bets. Trades are also accepted either leave your trade offer here or contact me in...
  14. Jens

Denied Add vehicles and customisations from Lost Santos Tuners update

Suggestion Title: Add vehicles and customisations from Lost Santos Tuners update Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Cars Suggestion: Add the new vehicles from the Los Santos Tuners Update into the city alongside the many customisations that came with it such as the...
  15. Jens

Tugboats

What about people who rent them out???? This suggestion would kill tugboat rentals as the renters cannot park the Tugs
  16. Jens

Pending Script UI overhaul for inventory

"So how about, for now, we can introduce a design where instead of the items being wide rectangles stacked vertically, the items view will be reduced to be just a square and all details will be moved over to something that shows on hover. The inventory will be made wider and the items would...