Search results

1. Kitten

Tinder Application

Suggestion Title: Tinder Application Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Phones Suggestion: A Tinder app, where we can finally find the love of our lives! I believe this is HIGHLY needed to increase the romantic RP within the server, right now it's either...
  2. Kitten

[Auction] 2 Magellan Avenue - [$850,000 CURRENT BID]

Auction House address: 2 Magellan Avenue Starting bid: $500,000 Bidding increments: $5,000 Current Bid: $850,000 Property Details: A very safe neighborhood, house is located a few blocks away from LSPD Vespucci's HQ. Great beach house just next to Del Perro Pier. Perfect vacation home. 1...
  3. Kitten

Modify the NEO Speed / Buff the speed.

Suggestion Title: Buff the NEO Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Cars Suggestion: Please for the love of god, BUFF THE NEO. I spent 900k today to buy one (Stock islike 1.2m) and two minutes after the purchase while driving down the highway I GET ABSOLUTELY SMOKED...
  4. Kitten

Denied Add progression to illegal jobs

Suggestion Title: Add progression to illegal jobs Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: Add levels and job progressions to illegal jobs the same way legal jobs have progression and levels. Right now there is NO change in pay for any of the...
  5. Kitten

Add tasers to Ammu-nation

Suggestion Title: Add tasers to Ammu-nation Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Weapons Suggestion: Add Tasers to the Ammu-nations, tasers are the most basic self defense weapons and I honestly believe that adding them will improve self-defense RP wise as...
  6. Kitten

The Blinders

Founded By Fabs Zerelli, and his brother and second in command Alexander Zerelli, The Blinders started as a simple duo of friends and a two-man gang, after running away from the British Government and fleeing to Los Santos, San Andreas. Fabs & Alexander started their plans to form and start back...
  7. Kitten

Custom radios

Suggestion Title: Custom radios Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Cars / Radios Suggestion: I would really like to see custom car radios, the default GTA ones are really lame, all the music there is trash. or a way we can play our Spotify playlists on the...
  8. Kitten

Global Chat

Suggestion Title: Global Chat Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Chat Suggestion: I think there should be a global chat, i see A LOT of people abusing nChat and getting muted / nChat banned for it, I think adding a global chat to the server would greatly...