• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Search results

1. C

Prison Time Change

Suggestion Title: Prison Time Change Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: off duty Suggestion: Currently, depending on the crime, prison times can be very long which i agree with, however theres not much rp if there is no guards on duty. My suggestion is to...
  2. C

Show more vehicle info in HUD

Make it an option to toggle rpm and gear so people who don’t want it don’t get their screens “cluttered” up
  3. C

Add Death Penelty or Full Life Sentances

I like the permanent jail sentence because you can still escape if you are smart, however I don’t agree with ck as it shouldn’t be the other people’s choice to kill your character (you could rp that our “state” made death penalty illegal)
  4. C

Denied Reduce time on suspended license

mate my driving license is suspended for like 2 years ooc lmao
  5. C

Longer jail sentences

No from me but I would say yes if you could do the time offline so your not sat around all day doing nothing
  6. C

Implemented Deadline of Reports

Someone had to do it :)
  7. C

Healing/Reviving Circle

Yeah that’s a good point actually.
  8. C

Vehicle upgrades purchased in stages

I enjoy this idea from me
  9. C

Implemented Deadline of Reports

Even without blackmail you could rob someone IC and they have an old vid of you breaking a rule so they decide to take their anger ooc and report you
  10. C

Make drug supplies only accept cash

agreed, it's not like the drug dealer gonna turn round and be like, would you like to use debit or credit?
  11. C

Denied MDC Shows Which Wanted Player Is On

The cops already "find" people who have warrants. I was chilling and fishing at pier when police rocked up and detained me and searched me. I asked why they were here and they said they tracked my number plate. MY GOLF BUGGY DOESNT EVEN HAVE A NUMBERPLATE
  12. C

Denied Hydraulics On The Golf Cart

WE NEED THE GOLF BUGGY TO HAVE IT :D
  13. C

Loose Phone And Radio with /respawn

These people out here only looking for what helps them more rather than making it more realistic.
  14. C

Make repairkit lighter.

I enjoy this idea from me
  15. C

Denied Hydraulics On The Golf Cart

Suggestion Title: Hydraulics On The Golf Cart Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Caddy Suggestion: Add hydraulics onto the golf cart (caddy) Would be funny as fuck
  16. C

Show Job On License/ID

A lot a fake cops (including myself ) so this could be nice to see if they are actually official, if a cop it could state the badge number I enjoy this idea from me
  17. C

Loose Phone And Radio with /respawn

that’s more than you would have to pay if you lost the phone and radio, also the point of buying it again is because you wouldn’t loose everything but your phone and radio as well as general stores would become more relevant if you wanted to respawn.
  18. C

Healing/Reviving Circle

Suggestion Title: Healing/Reviving Circle Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Healing, reviving Suggestion: Idea: When there is no ems on duty perhaps two interaction circles can appear one for heal and one for revive. 500 for a heal and 1000 for a rev and...
  19. C

Housing

Can’t afford a house like this :( but I agree hence why you’ve got my vote