• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Search results

1. Matt

Modification Suggestion Allow Changing of Chat Font Size

Suggestion Title: Allow Changing of Chat Font Size Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: chat Suggestion: Super simple suggestion; I'd love the option to change our chat font size. I just prefer smaller chats, and I know some prefer larger chats to read easier.
  2. Matt

Modification Suggestion Universal Starting Income

Suggestion Title: Universal Starting Income Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: economy Suggestion: As we've all gathered from the various forum suggestions, in-game inquiries, and general complaints, the economy is something that needs to be discussed. Most people...
  3. Matt

Scripted Personal Driver Job

Suggestion Title: Scripted Personal Driver Job Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: It would be awesome to include a job similar to Uber within the game, similar to lumber or fishing, for those who own vehicles and want to make some extra...
  4. Matt

Disable Punching Unless Holding Right-Click

Suggestion Title: Disable Punching Unless Holding Right-Click Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: fighting Suggestion: Self-explanatory. Don't allow us to punch each other unless we're holding right-click and locked onto someone. Simple fix for miss-clicks.
  5. Matt

Improved Phone UI

Suggestion Title: Improved Phone UI Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: communication Suggestion: Currently, the phone is a mess. The UI is confusing and there's no way to delete texts. I'm suggesting a new and improved UI, with easier navigation and a...
  6. Matt

Denied Hotkey to Login Screen

Suggestion Title: Hotkey to Login Screen Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: login Suggestion: Using the F1 menu to reconnect can be a hassle, and it's especially annoying if someone is simply trying to fix a minor bug. It also only works once after starting the...
  7. Matt

Script Suggestion Purchasable Billboards

Suggestion Title: Purchasable Billboards Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: advertisement Suggestion: Billboards are easily retextured in GTA V. It would be awesome if we could have an option to purchase a time-limited slot for specific billboards to...
  8. Matt

Script Suggestion DMV Interior and Employees

Suggestion Title: DMV Interior and Employees Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Jobs Suggestion: A functioning DMV would provide an incredibly immersive roleplay environment. As most new players join, their first goal will be to get a driver's license, and what...
  9. Matt

Denied Changing characters without relogging

Suggestion Title: Changing characters without relogging Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Characters Suggestion: There should be a command to change characters without relogging through the F1 menu or Alt+F4, such as /login or something similar.
  10. Matt

Denied Temporary Characters

Suggestion Title: Temporary Characters Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Customization Suggestion: I've always wanted to see a server with a temporary character slot. Many times I've found myself wanting to RP as someone that I won't be playing often enough to...
  11. Matt

Implemented Realistic Currency and Pricing

Suggestion Title: Realistic Currency and Pricing Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Economy Suggestion: I think it'd be awesome to have the in-game currency and economy follow a real-life standard, like USD or €. On many servers, paychecks are upward of $1,500 to...
  12. Matt

In-depth Clothing System

Suggestion Title: In-depth Clothing System Suggestion Category: Roleplay Server Suggestion Sub-Category: Customization Suggestion: It would be awesome to see a special clothing system implemented that includes outfits. With this system, you would head to a clothing store and select...
  13. Matt

Hi Mafia City!

About Me Hello! My name is Matt and I'm a music enthusiast, tech guru, and art lover. I'm currently pursuing courses in computer networking/security and plan on turning it into a career path. Hopefully I can meet some great friends here, and share some good laughs, great stories, and insightful...