• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Search results

1. Xenon

Tattoo Shop Paleto (For Sale)

Congratulations you have won the bid!
  2. Xenon

you fakin what mayteee

you fakin what mayteee
  3. Xenon

Tattoo Shop Paleto (For Sale)

Are YOU interested in a new AMAZING business opportunity? Well, look no further! Take a bid today at the lovely tattoo store up in Paleto! Take a ride up the highway, and enjoy the lovely view of the water as you contemplate your new business. And remember - memories are temporary, but ink lasts...
  4. Xenon

The Labazanovskaya Bratva

Much love brother you now flown free from the nest and now evolved into a carton of orange juice. <3
  5. Xenon

Los Santos Emergency Services

Very speical group this one.
  6. Xenon

Mafia City RP v1.8.15 - Changelog 2020-03-09

Some good fixes <3
  7. Xenon

Economy Linking And Job Overhaul (my next big update)

Yes I've been saying this for ages as we have to try guesstimate what we make from each business just a simple chart or something showing the earnings from each business would be awesome maybe also turfs too. ;)
  8. Xenon

Van Gogh's Crows

Sexy Group ;)
  9. Xenon

Installing Mods on RageMP

Yeah I lost the mods if someone has then please upload <3
  10. Xenon

Mafia City RP v1.8.9 - Changelog 2020-08-08

Yikes when they said they would buff coke like that thread with over 100 upvotes I thought they would not make it look like they did but really its just to compensate for everything else that's been buffed like tax and legal jobs so really nothing has changed lol... gg
  11. Xenon

The most hated, And love person in the entire community <3 "Your talking about yourself and...

The most hated, And love person in the entire community <3 "Your talking about yourself and Tudor;) ?
  12. Xenon

Hotels&Motels as business.

I wouldn't agree with 1 night rents but like 1 week minimum or 1 month would be better but you pay via like a direct debit in your account and if you don't have enough money it just auto kicks you out of the property to stop you logging back into someone else's "rental" after being inactive.
  13. Xenon

Hotels&Motels as business.

I like this Idea but also the possibility for them to maybe be corp owned also if its not too OP as RPing a hotel would be fun.
  14. Xenon

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  15. Xenon

Pidr

Pidr
  16. Xenon

Wheres my foil hat gone?

Wheres my foil hat gone?
  17. Xenon

Nub

Nub
  18. Xenon

Indefinitely
  19. Xenon

Success is assured ;)
  20. Xenon

Haha We Hope you do but don't think its going to be an easy job ;) Thanks bro we try to put in as much effort as we can for a great roleplay experience.