1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

$675K [SELLING] Picture Perfect Dream Home - With Huge Pool & Decking Area

Discussion in 'Properties Market' started by AliMac, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:56 AM.

1. AliMac

AliMac New Guy Supporter

I'm in need of capital to invest into my business - so therefore have decided to sell my home!
    Happy to look at offers that include: Straight Cash, Cash + Cars, Cash + Cheaper house.
    Vehicles will be taken at 60% of stock value, houses will be given a fair value, as I have given this.

Others are selling their vinewood houses for $1m+ without the immaculate pool/decking area that we have on this one.

MrAndMrsGames likes this.
  2. AliMac

AliMac New Guy Supporter

Price changed to $775K. I did some digging today and found that the available properties from the government in the hills, that are close to this luxurious, are going for $1m straight.
    I have no doubts this is a $1m-1.2m property - but I’m looking for cash for a business!

If you have a business that you’re looking to sell then please let me know and perhaps we can make a deal!!

3. AliMac

AliMac New Guy Supporter

Price lowered to $675K on the door!! Lowering for a quicker sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice