• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Denied Add more factories north and in the city.

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOAFY911

New Guy
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Add more factories north and in the city. [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Building [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
As of right now after checking everywhere there seems to be a finite amount of factories. I think it would be beneficial to add more for companies and criminals alike, as well as more north cause as far as I could tell there were little to none north. [/TAB]

Joenly

I post a lot
Reaction score
You can actually request a property to be turned into a factory through this form!

Status
Not open for further replies.