• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Implemented Add plastic surgery

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joenly

I post a lot
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Add plastic surgery [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Character Creation [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
I think it's great to be able to change your character's appearance (facial features) with a plastic surgery option.
There might be some mistakes you made while creating your character or your character looks different in the actual game itself than it looked in the character-creation screen.

This could be added to the hospital, you'd of course have to pay for the change of appearance. [/TAB]

SpicyTostada

Meh Guy
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
This would be a great idea if implemented.

Quiet

New Guy
Hype Team
Reaction score
Agreed! Would be a good addition for everyone!, nothing more to add :)

Reactions: Joenly

Stimo

New Guy
Reaction score
I think this would be a good idea. Maybe have it so you get one free one for the mistakes made on creation and then any further changes a fee will be enforced.

I feel the fee shouldn't be too low also so this system cannot be abused to avoid police detection after a pursuit.

Rubik

Meh Guy
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
I currently have a problem... my face is so big that most of the masks can't fit it. My char looks so dumb with the most mask.. i would love to be able to fix that.

Nightranger

This Guy
Reaction score
I like this suggestion, If implemented, It would be nice to wipe everyones "Alias" too - As technically you changed the way you looked, so people wouldn't recognise you, untill you told them who you are (Realism)...

I mean you can always tell people beforehand your having the surgery, to avoid issues

Padpilot

New Guy
Hype Team
Reaction score
Great Suggestion, right now my nose pokes through my mask and there is nothing i can do about it.

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
I will add, alot of us were in a rush to create our characters when the server started so we could get in and secure a spot.

Im fine with my character, but I'm sure there is some people who would like to spend some time on it.

Shorty

Meh Guy
Reaction score
My chin too forward so i be steady looking like batman because my chin removes the lower half of masks

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
Let us get tattoos laser removed too. People jackin my swag and I have to switch it up.

I enjoy this idea

Reactions: Alis

Cat

irl cat
Reaction score
Bumping this cus my crim's face is scuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.