1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding occupation of humane lab&scientist

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Terrance Martinez, Dec 17, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Apr 15, 2020 at 4:16 AM.
  1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. Terrance Martinez

Terrance Martinez Newer Guy

Suggestion Title:
    Adding occupation of humane lab&scientist

Suggestion Category:
    Forums

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Adding job of scientists in humane lab

Suggestion:
    If you played GTA V you would most likely encounter the place known as humane lab both in single player AND multiplayer where you raid it. I want to suggest to add scientists job to work in humane lab because it can add more jobs and pretty much i THINK it can be more interesting as a job

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey Terrance, what will the scientists work at.. what will it provide for the community? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Terrance Martinez

Terrance Martinez Newer Guy

Hmm, i haven't thought of that. I suppose they can make the sleeping gas to help officers when bank robbery/store robbery when happening to throw it inside or IV fluid/oxygen for EMS to use for surgery to help the person they are saving. There more ways this can go but they would i THINK can come in handy to help everyone in one form or another I COULD be wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice