• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Animation for MDC

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camacho

Dwayne Elizondo "Mountain Dew" Herbert Camacho
Supporter
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Animation for MDC [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Immersion [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
Currently there isn't an animation for browsing the MDC on foot. While in a vehicle, it makes sense to just lean over to the onboard computer.
However, it could be non-immersive as people can clearly see when you have a huge tablet out. [/TAB]

Wozak

New Guy
Reaction score
I don't like the idea with animations being unreliable and especially with driving. It could potentially get me killed many times over

Jokigo

This Guy
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
there's a tablet animation what would work perfectly for this is the tablet was to also be seen. I agree the anims need to be fixed first but im 100% with this idea. When the animations are bug-free.

NoyStaLgiA

Member of Staff
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
there's a tablet animation what would work perfectly for this is the tablet was to also be seen. I agree the anims need to be fixed first but im 100% with this idea. When the animations are bug-free.
I agree with you to be honest.
I think the idea of the tablet animation was planned to get synced with MDC, but never actually get released yet.
I do think that opening the MDC would trigger on that animation and would cancel it once closing the MDC :)

Frank

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
This will not be implemented as you guys might want it, reasons is that its certainly possible (and easy to add), but I feel like it would end up in a lot of abuse in people around the area when they see you with the tablet out, knowing you cant interact with them for at least the next few seconds and people will try and take advantage of this.

General idea is to make the tablet animation free to use (throw it in the O menu or something) though, so you can choose yourself if you want to use it or not. I know I have seen Biff do it this way.

Reactions: Ben Biff

Castro

New Guy
Reaction score
People will know when you using the MDC and try to abuse it.The current phone animation should be fine tho!