Alright Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Rule Name:
CRIMs KOS rights on cops​

Is this a rule addition, change, or removal:
New Rule​

Suggested Rule Text:
Since LEO's have KOS rights on crims if they are a visible treat, I would like to suggest crims get KOS rights on cops from the moment they get pulled over/they turn on there lights to chase you, BUT ONLY IF you know you have a warrent or you have visible weapons on you like a AK on your back or an SMG on your hip etc etc...​

What are the benefits of this rule:
It adds a more immersion to the RP between cops/crims. I dont think it should be a one sided way where LEO's get KOS rights on you if you are hostile or if you are in a chase for longer then 5mins..​

What are the negatives of this rule change, addition, or removal:
Some people will try to ruleplay and have a AK on there back to start a fight with the cops.​

I confirmed that I have properly thought about this rule amendment. I also confirm that I've discussed this rule amendment with others. I also confirm I've checked the suggestion section before previously posting this rule suggestion and understand that I will receive a warning for posting a duplicate suggestion.
Yes​

Maor

jew
Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you are being pursued by LEOs and you are 100% going to be arrested, you should have KOS rights.
For example, if I have illegal weapons/drugs on me and I am being chased by PD / SD, I should be able to open fire at them as I am going to be arrested for sure if they catch me.

jke

New Guy
Reaction score
I enjoy this idea on this hit the nail on the head if you’re at risk of getting time in prison and it’s not just a ticket then you have enough reason to KOS but on the other hand if a criminal is been pulled over and is not at risk of going to prison if they were to shoot cops for no reason at all they should receive an immersion punishment

Ollie

Alright Guy
Reaction score
Rule Name:
CRIMs KOS rights on cops​

Is this a rule addition, change, or removal:
New Rule​

Suggested Rule Text:
Since LEO's have KOS rights on crims if they are a visible treat, I would like to suggest crims get KOS rights on cops from the moment they get pulled over/they turn on there lights to chase you, BUT ONLY IF you know you have a warrent or you have visible weapons on you like a AK on your back or an SMG on your hip etc etc...​

What are the benefits of this rule:
It adds a more immersion to the RP between cops/crims. I dont think it should be a one sided way where LEO's get KOS rights on you if you are hostile or if you are in a chase for longer then 5mins..​

What are the negatives of this rule change, addition, or removal:
Some people will try to ruleplay and have a AK on there back to start a fight with the cops.​

I confirmed that I have properly thought about this rule amendment. I also confirm that I've discussed this rule amendment with others. I also confirm I've checked the suggestion section before previously posting this rule suggestion and understand that I will receive a warning for posting a duplicate suggestion.
Yes​
Big ol’ no simply because this can be ruleplayed far too much. There’s very little for you to guess if you have a warrant or not, and as others have said people would just carry around AK’s and SMG’s for the soul reason of KOS rights.

Traffic stops are hellish as it is, a speeding citation goes to a bloody 5 block wide shootout. To allow crims to shoot for the sole reason of complete guesswork is just stupid.

Ollie

Alright Guy
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you are being pursued by LEOs and you are 100% going to be arrested, you should have KOS rights.
For example, if I have illegal weapons/drugs on me and I am being chased by PD / SD, I should be able to open fire at them as I am going to be arrested for sure if they catch me.
This is moreso something I understand. When you’re being chased you 100% know you’re getting arrested so shooting makes sense.

The issue with the illegal guns and drugs however is that cops can’t even tell if you have them or not. (Unless they RP looking inside the car). It could be a mere speeding citation and they get shot for it

Scar

Professional Crow Clapper
Senior Moderator
Media Designer
Hype Team
Reaction score
If you're getting chased and the intention is clear, you should be able to go for tires, etc, and then cops can shoot back at you, and if you're getting shot at then it's free game.

Decent rule suggestion

BigBoyViking

Alright Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Big ol’ no simply because this can be ruleplayed far too much. There’s very little for you to guess if you have a warrant or not, and as others have said people would just carry around AK’s and SMG’s for the soul reason of KOS rights.

Traffic stops are hellish as it is, a speeding citation goes to a bloody 5 block wide shootout. To allow crims to shoot for the sole reason of complete guesswork is just stupid.
I mean then also remove KOS rights for PD, cause they rule troll it too much too, they think cause they got KOS rights they can shoot everything and everyone without any consequences all you can do is ICLY go make a IA that never changes anything cause a good 80% of the cops are just crims lmao. Today perfect example, I was driving towards BM, cops where appreantly force 5 on ascension/cartel/grimm and yet they decided to shoot a full black car that was not apart of the initial situation, then when they stopped shooting at me I drove towards them stopped and asked why they shot at me, on what they decided to jump out and just KOS me some more to then just hop back into there bearcat and drive off not even caring for BLS or anything. If you can not trust crims w that, then you can not trust cops with KOS perms either.

couch

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
I Agree with the rule stated above MOSTLY.

If you are being chased by PD I would not be opposed to this, HOWEVER,

Any and all people that are currently HELD/ detained/ being cuffed HAVE TO have their lives feared for as well by other gang members.

As this has been brought up countless times with LEO's, If I am cuffing an individual from directly behind him, you should be FEARFUL for your gang members life. IRL you would not spray a 30 rounder at 50+ yards in the direction of anyone you cared for IRL.

As long as there is some sort of RP behind it, I.E. attempting to stick up PD, showing force in numbers, sure!

and Also it is a much more enjoyable experience if I am not immediately PK'd after these fun RP opportunities! :)

jke

New Guy
Reaction score
for real, we was having a shootout earlier and some poor random civ got shot by PD :sob:

imJustOtter

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great suggestion. Some of the other replies hit the nail on the head with possible issues and solutions to the rule as well!

Reactions: HunterPL

TommyX

Alright Guy
Reaction score
Why would a sensible person escalate petty charges like evading or small possession of narcotics to capital murder on law enforcement? Unless you have a really good reason, you should not just be shooting your way out every time you 'think' you are going to be arrested.

HusoBerg

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Why would a sensible person escalate petty charges like evading or small possession of narcotics to capital murder on law enforcement? Unless you have a really good reason, you should not just be shooting your way out every time you 'think' you are going to be arrested.
Why someone would do that? Many reasons. Most importantly some people valuing their freedom so much that they would rather die than go to prison. That is why criminal groups have killed police officers in the past.

TommyX

Alright Guy
Reaction score
Why someone would do that? Many reasons. Most importantly some people valuing their freedom so much that they would rather die than go to prison. That is why criminal groups have killed police officers in the past.
Yeah, sure. Definitely not over a misdemeanor though.

Reactions: HusoBerg