• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

CAR CHOPPING, LOCKPICKING, HOTWIRES

Do you support this suggestion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nataiii

New Guy
Reaction score
Suggestion Title:
CAR CHOPPING, LOCKPICKING, HOTWIRES​

Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server​

Suggestion Sub-Category:
Criminal Jobs​

Suggestion:
I believe car chopping and the way the mechanic "fixes" your car should be rewritten. Lets be real here, car chopping is disturbingly trash money and for the sake of the server we need far more money making things to do then sell weed and sell more weed. Realistically you would make far far far far more money chopping a persons car one time and selling parts then selling weed for 2 weeks straight! I personally see absolutely no problem with car chopping nearly tripling your money. From an irl point of view it would take cops several days to a month if at all to find your car from thieves, and if the thief is experienced you would honestly never get your car back.
Car chopping should give (now hear me out) around 3x more money per chop then right now! Listen ok relax read first. A chopping a car for money and repairs are the same and they should be. If you send your car to the shop like a kamacho it costs about 9k, if a thief steals your car he gets 9k so you cant cheat I get that. Now if a thief steals a 360k car and chops it why is he getting 9k?????? Then makes not an ounce of sense. He should get a MINIMUM OF 25k easily.
Now lets think about this whats the chances you find a car worth it to steal in this server anyway. Irl you cant store a car and its gone but everyone has that right in the server, also irl not everyone cant pull up a tracker from their phone and pinpoint there car every 15 secs. Stealing a car is EXTREMELY HARD it takes 1:30 to successful take a car that already has to be in an area it can be stolen without getting an obvious report. Irl people wouldnt try their best to fight off thieves either and if they get fought back they once again get reported. Car chopping should pay a hell of alot more so peole can actually do stuff and would tremendously lower pvp mentality and possible build gangs dedicated to taking cars. Now I also believe if a person gets their car chopped depending on the teir/value of said car it should go on cooldown from being pulled out from the shop and it only starts its cooldown once you drive to the mechanic shop and tell the mechanic to start buidling it. Something like a kamacho should once chopped by another player be on a cooldown of lets say 2 irl hours of being present in the server. It would make it to where people stop leaving their cars in the middle of the street because "theirs nothing to loot and people dont want to make no money chopping.
Its already hard enough you have to sit their a MINIMUM of 25 minutes to get the money but there is the threat of pd and the owner/owners friends coming to get the car back. If people care at all the will legit ALWAYS get their car back.
Now I also believe lockpicking should take 30-45 seconds no more. 1 Minute lockpick that has a decent chance of failing and 30 more seconds of hotwiring that also has a chance of failing and dealing damage to you shouldnt be accompanied by a 2-4 minute travel time to black market to get location and a 2-4 minute drive to get their followed finally by a 25 minute minimum time to chop the car and during all of this you can get caught robbed and arrested doing all of this.

Chopping the actual car should take 15 minutes at best but the actual tracker should be easily removed in 30 seconds. Honestly I believe the hotwire kit once done successfully should not allow the owner to track his car for 10 minutes. If the owner has any knowledge of chop shop locations he/she could very easily drive to all 3 locations finding their car well before needing to track it lets be honest here. If the owner didnt notice their car was gone for 15 minutes the thief deserves his money. My final reasoning for the change is that after everything is all said and done you have to walk home like now your definitely going to get caught running on the side of the highway the owner can always steal the money from the thief and at the least get his insurance money back.

These changes going through would make A-TON of peoples day. I havent seen or heard anyone stealing a car in several several weeks and its for good reason just like cocaine production but thats for another post. This would be rp in the server tremendously and make everything about it far more immersive and rp friendly.​

Royal Elixir

Support Team
Support Team
Reaction score
Hey,
Some great points were made and I agree that the reward for this long task should be increased but, I have had vehicles from a phantom custom to a neo stolen; If you steal an $8K ingot it should be relatively safe but, if you steal my $1.2M Neo you should have a tough time lockpicking it, it has a much more advanced security system further preventing break-ins and unauthorized starting and movement of the vehicle. It should be an intense task to steal a million-dollar car rather than the 1 minute of lockpicking and hotwiring, I think (suggestion Idea) that for more expensive and exotic cars like the Neo, Pariah, D10, etc. That more equipment and time should be required to get this expensive car off of the scene quietly.

Nataiii

New Guy
Reaction score
A car alarm going off on some vehicles would be great, maybe adding a mini game that requires skill the better a car the harder the minigame but if your bad at said minigame is should just take longer and if your really bad it would make the alarm go off for like 30 seconds while stealing it but still hotwire should emp the tracker temporarily regardless. But yea stealing a 1 million dollar car gives you 12000 vs its worth of 1200000 like theres a 2 zero difference. If your actually good at your craft we should be seeing people make like 50k/hr around and I see 0 problem with that.

iamSent

Newer Guy
Reaction score
I agree in a perfect world, however our city has no police infrastructure and is run by gangs already. There's a few things that I think would need to be adjusted in addition to the suggestion:

2 minute valet out of combat
5 minute valet in combat or no valet in combat for 5 minutes.

Parking spots need to be extended to a 20m vicinity of original purchase.

Police need to be paid more, with more incentive to remain uncorrupt, and we need more police in general for these illegal activities to be further developed. When a dude in a tug can make more an hour than a cop, why risk it?

Right now, new players get stomped by guys with AK's and carbines, those guns are held by 1 group alone and slowly distributed for massive amounts of money.

New players are incentivized by gangs and preyed upon when they first arrive to sling coke/weed for them, even held up at gunpoint, and if caught, can't get a license for weapons, even a little pistol to defend themselves, until they go through a series of steps to seal their record.

Right now, the entire system is just broken and favors gang activity.

Nataiii

New Guy
Reaction score
I agree in a perfect world, however our city has no police infrastructure and is run by gangs already. There's a few things that I think would need to be adjusted in addition to the suggestion:

2 minute valet out of combat
5 minute valet in combat or no valet in combat for 5 minutes.

Parking spots need to be extended to a 20m vicinity of original purchase.

Police need to be paid more, with more incentive to remain uncorrupt, and we need more police in general for these illegal activities to be further developed. When a dude in a tug can make more an hour than a cop, why risk it?

Right now, new players get stomped by guys with AK's and carbines, those guns are held by 1 group alone and slowly distributed for massive amounts of money.

New players are incentivized by gangs and preyed upon when they first arrive to sling coke/weed for them, even held up at gunpoint, and if caught, can't get a license for weapons, even a little pistol to defend themselves, until they go through a series of steps to seal their record.

Right now, the entire system is just broken and favors gang activity.
I see what your saying by that has nothing to do with what Im asking to be done. At the heart of what I said I simply want their to be a legitimate reason to actually chop cars, when you break it down there is alot to do in the city. But nobody wants to break their back for 2k/hr makes no sense. Theres no reason that imo the hardest crime to commit successfully in the city is either selling weed without getting caught or chopping cars and im leaning on chopping cars pays so so so so little in comparison to what it should be. You actually have a higher chance not getting caught selling weed then stealing even a sultan without getting caught or reported.