1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheers boys, I'm drinking a beer for all of ya.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by Billy, May 14, 2019.

?

Reborn Calaveras?

1. PLEASE YES!

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. HELL NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Billy

Billy Newer Guy

Hello,

My name is Alex, I played GTA V RP for almost 1 year, a few of you might know me as Gregor Smith.
    I'm playing a lot of games and in general I like survival games. But GTA offered me a new experience about virtual friends and how much fun you can have if you find a couple of nice guys.
    Everyone is hyped about this new server and we hope that we will find a better place to roleplay and spend our time. Well there is not much to add about me, better to know me in game! :emoji_skull:

See you soon fellas!

NicklasEldal, Teca and kennygribbins like this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Newer Guy

3. kennygribbins

kennygribbins Newer Guy

4. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome to MCRP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Billy likes this.
  5. Tommy

Tommy Member of Staff
    Senior Moderator Media Designer

Welcome to Mafia City, home of the best memes. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Billy likes this.
  6. NicklasEldal

NicklasEldal Newer Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello Alex. My name is Nicklas and though i might know you as Gregor Smith, you'll be knowing me as Luca Ezme (ingame). I'm studying computerstuff and like you, and a couple more @Mcrp im playing games too! Although im rather new to the RP enviroment, ill proudly say that you were one of the guys who taught me the most! I really am looking forward to meet all of you guys and girls IC'ly, and starting this new story we all will be a part of. Also Los Calaveras is love <3 and so is MCRP!

Joenly likes this.