1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Feedback Choose Spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LazyG, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Apr 10, 2020 at 1:18 AM.
  1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. LazyG

LazyG Newer Guy

Suggestion Title:
    Player spawn

Suggestion Category:
    Server Rules

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Spawning

Suggestion:
    I think there should be a panel that opens up when you spawn in case you spawned in the middle of no where to spawn somewhere you can get a rental so that way you dont spawn in a situation and instantly get robbed. what do you guys think?

2. Michael Wilson

Michael Wilson Meh Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Would get abused. Nopers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

I dislike this idea

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jokigo

Jokigo Alright Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

This idea MIGHT work if for saying the server crashes and it allows you to spawn somewhere aka PD, MD, GOV etc but I agree with the above. It can EASILY be abused. I think a better system can just be implemented if say the server does crash.

5. Matt

Matt Meh Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello. This message is to inform you that I changed the title of this thread from "Player spawn" to "Choose Spawn" for clarity reasons.

Regards,
    Matt

6. aon

aon The Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Tbh this isn't really needed

7. Asiantator

Asiantator Bruv
    Founding Supp. Supporter

This is absolutely needed in some cases. Whenever the server crashes I spawn in wherever I was currently at or near by. My cruiser, on the other hand, is back at PD. In some cases I am a long way away from that area and it would be nice to be able to spawn back at Mission Row, instead of having to find a rental to drive back.

Again, only showing up on SERVER RESTART. Not everytime you log in.

8. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

We like this idea for server crashes. Not really for anything else.

aon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice