1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing/Make-Up System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wanheda, Feb 14, 2020.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Jun 13, 2020 at 9:21 AM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wanheda

Wanheda Newer Guy
    Supporter

Suggestion Title:
    Clothing/Make-Up System

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Character Customisation

Suggestion:
    I would like to suggest a wardrobe system as well as combine all clothing suggestions that are currently open on the forums!
    Currently, most people walk around with lots of clothes stashed on them (sometimes without a bag so where do these clothes go RPly?) which doesn’t seem very optimal. Now, what if people were able to preset 10/15/20 outfits at clothing stores they can alter at stores and then switch from outfit to outfit at places like their vehicles, maybe even vehicles they have keys to and when being inside of their property? I feel like it would make much more sense and is more realistic than what we currently have.
    Additionally, while we’re on the topic, I would like to suggest that the existing clothes get a little update. Lots of clothing pieces are still missing, even more pieces have multiple colour options missing and with the suggestions linked below, we could upgrade this with accessories and make-up on top and make it a big update!
    Now, I know this is quite a lot of work for the developer team, but I’m sure many many people would love a system and upgrade like this, and it only adds to general RP!

Please give your opinion(s) to it! ♡