1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dre Dizzle

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by Dizzle, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Dizzle

Dizzle Newer Guy

Hi! I'm Dre, and I'm 20 years old residing in Los Angeles, California. I'm ethnically Armenian, but have been born in California. I really look forward to being accepted to join the MCRP beta testing team!

2. Zedo

Zedo Member of Staff

Hello Dre and Welcome to MCRP!
    Beta Application and Tester team application are two separate things, You applied for Beta Phase 2 Which will allow you to access the server when it is launched. However, If you apply to join the tester team and get accepted, you will become part of staff, have access to the server prior to launch, and help in testing features before they are released to the public.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome to MCRP.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DrxgN

DrxgN Member of Staff
    Moderator Media Designer

Hi there.

Welcome to MCRP!

5. Zayn

Zayn Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Welcome!

6. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey Dre, welcome to MCRP! :)