Reaction score
Rule Name:
Reducing the time points stay on your record​

Is this a rule addition, change, or removal:
Rule Change​

Suggested Rule Text:
Punishment points expire after 3 months instead of 6 months​

What are the benefits of this rule:
Currently the points and punishment system are quite scuffed at the moment. What I mean by this is how your ic progression gets thrown off if you are banned for a long period of time. Typically the punishments seem to go like this; retake quiz, 2 day, 14 days, 1 month, 6 months, perm ban.
An easy fix to some of these issues would be to reduce the time points stay on your record. I think there is an obvious line when someone is here to RP and not here for RP. For example if someone Mass DMs bank they obviously deserve to be perm banned vs someone racking up points over the 6 months for light rule breaks. MCRP should give people a chance to improve their RP. Currently there is none to little leeway in making mistakes.

If anyone has any suggestions with the time points should stay on the punishment record feel free to let us know.​

What are the negatives of this rule change, addition, or removal:
N/A​

I confirmed that I have properly thought about this rule amendment. I also confirm that I've discussed this rule amendment with others. I also confirm I've checked the suggestion section before previously posting this rule suggestion and understand that I will receive a warning for posting a duplicate suggestion.
Yes​