1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Electric Vehicles not requiring gas

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Camacho, Mar 18, 2020.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Jul 16, 2020 at 7:11 PM.
  1. Yes

93.8%
  2. No

6.3%
  1. Camacho

Camacho This Guy
    Supporter

Suggestion Title:
    Electric Vehicles not requiring gas

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Vehicles

Suggestion:
    I believe that vehicles that are electric shouldn't require gas. Making them advantegous over basic vehicles.
    Perhaps less costly "charge" for it at least.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Archer likes this.
  2. Archer

Archer Savage
    Supporter

Hard agree lets save the planet

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FleecyJake

FleecyJake Member of Staff
    Moderator Supporter

Yes from me! Maybe make charging ports at businesses that are willing to pay for them and such

Camacho and Archer like this.
  4. Cat

Cat irl cat
    Supporter

Hmm I wonder where you got this idea lmaooo yeah I agree though. Would be an interesting thing to consider, though it's very low priority I would imagine.

Camacho and Archer like this.
  5. Camacho

Camacho This Guy
    Supporter

Copy pasta gas system. Restrict it to different types of vehicles.
    GGZ!
    But yea, low priority.

6. John

John The Guy

As well as for golf carts (lmao) This would be a reason to buy one of those fancy electric cars should you travel a lot. I enjoy this idea for sure!

7. Jokigo

Jokigo This Guy
    Hype Team Supporter

Add in electric charge points :p Exactly the same as gas stations just for electric cars

#7 Jokigo, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  8. Zelyr

Zelyr squished hamster
    Supporter

Add in electric charge posts in busy places like the pier, medical department, etc. for like half the cost of gas! I enjoy this idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice