• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Fix processing point in DOC

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emir Bellic

New Guy
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Fix processing point in DOC [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Script [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
Can you guys fix script in DOC i know you probably were asked for it earlier i just want to bring attention on it again.The processing point should be moved inside in processing room and instead of DRAG requirements to start timer of prisoners sentence can you put ID of the person requirement instead so instead dragging them we will type persons ID number and months in jail and their timer would start from there.People think its powergaming if we use it when we have to drag people but its nonsense it would be same if i had to drag that person so i can get acces to MDC to check information about him....can the processing point work like this,it would be easier for us all,i got reported for using the script like that and i never try to powergame its just script gives that feeling to other party that we PG'd them for teleporting people in cell when we use it and when we have to drag them for it even after proper RP.RP'ly DOC or PD will put prisoner from now in cell there is no need for script to do it. [/TAB]

Last edited: