• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

[For Auction] The Only House on Banham Canyon Drive.

Nick_Kassian

Meh Guy
Reaction score
We at Atomic are going to be testing out a little auction with one of our most prized possessions: 1 Banham Canyon Road. or as we like to call it "Atomic Estates". That was written before today and wow that did not age well. Regardless, this property is undoubtedly the best property in all of Los Santos. It comes equipped with it's OWN road (it's the only one on the street that wraps around the mountain), a long private driveway fitting 20+ cars, a large garage, unique stone pathways submerged in water, and a long wrap around walkway to leads the backyard. The backyard comes with a small lawn and sitting area around a firepit, as well as an upper deck for relaxing. Moving to the bottom half of the backyard, there's more areas to hang out, with very unique stone mushroom like platforms and stairs, which all lead down to the pool, and of course the view, which overlooks Chumash and the hill below it. It's a huge property with so many one-of-a-kind features that you won't find anywhere else

The inside is one of a beautiful home, containing a fireplace, beautiful kitchen, and a private enclosed hot tub that the Atomic Crew personally spent a day setting up to look perfect. We can guarantee you will not be disappointed with this home. This beautiful mansion and all that comes with it can be yours if you win the auction. Make sure to check out the pictures for some visuals!

Note: We reserve the right to close or end this auction at any time, no matter how many offers have been placed on the house, nor any other circumstances. Essentially, if we are unhappy with the offers, we do reserve the right to close the auction and hold on to the property. There is a house with no owner in Rockford currently up for sale for $4,000,000. Given this price point, we have decided to start our auction with a minimum bid of $4,000,000, as we feel this property is one of a kind and worth every penny that someone may bid on it. However, we feel an opening bid of $4 million is fair given the current housing market. Please post your offers below if you're interested. This auction will end in 2 weeks from today's date, where we will either accept an offer or decline it and close the auction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vladimir and LadyEm

Nick_Kassian

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Are there still cocaine cooking co-inhabitors?
No there actually aren't. There are some at the house down the road but none on our property as of this morning.

oven

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna bid on this, just a question. If I buy this house cops can no longer bother my cooks in the back right, because legally its mine?

kymboy

New Guy
Reaction score
Gonna bid on this, just a question. If I buy this house cops can no longer bother my cooks in the back right, because legally its mine?
Considering a good chunk of the mountain is yours, they're gonna have a hard time getting close to examine the operation, I'd say you're good ;)

Nick_Kassian

Meh Guy
Reaction score
((bump)) Trades and negotiations will also be considered.

Last edited:

Wagon_Wheel

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
If only I had nearly enough cash for this,

I could offer $100.000 a fully maxed Stafford, Panto and a JetSki plus refunded checkups and hospital stays when I treat you at MD for life but that doesn’t come close. A boy can dream though.

Last edited:

Kranenlol

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
((b u m p))

Last edited:

Archer

Savage
Reaction score
is this still active? I'd be interested in buying it if so.

Fate

Alright Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
It is.