Good day eh!!!

• Post an introduction!

Yo Guest!

Welcome to Mafia City Roleplay! We're glad to have you! Please take a moment to write a small introduction to the community. We've also pinned staff introductions so you can get to know the team!

What should I cover in my introduction?
    Whatever you want! Tell us what makes you special! If you can't think of anything, here are a few tips:

• Roleplay Experience
    • Gaming Experience
    • What you love and enjoy in video games

Hey everyone, I'm Rob, I'm a part time QA dev and part time creative writer. I'm new to this roleplay thing, and getting used to the mechanics on Mafia City. Gavin is the character name, and if you've ever heard tell of Bob and Doug McKenzie that's the style of character you'll find him as. I have been gaming for WAY too long, but love it still.
I've been roaming around the city a few times just getting my command bearings under control, but if you see me, and want some kind of goofy roleplay with the character, I'm all in for it. I've been kinda keeping away from people just to get the commands and things figured out so I don't ruin a RP experience for others right now.
I have always loved video games for the immersive experiences in them, and being a QA dev now, I see how much is put into one of these to make it work, and it makes me appreciate and have more patience when something glitches and while the devs work on the fix.

That's all from here. So good day eh....

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshua

Joshua

Founder
Lead Admin
Reaction score

Gavin Rotunda

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Anytime you need help, let me know and I'll do what I can.

k0rrup

Alright Guy
Reaction score
Welcome man.

Good place to be. Just got to dodge the toxicity.

Gavin Rotunda

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Thanks K0rrup,

Fully understand, but that's almost every server you get that on. If I encounter it, I'll just stay away. I'm here to roleplay, not bury someone in insults unless it's jolly trash talking.