1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helena Hemlock - Senior Attorney

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by LavviLatte, Mar 7, 2019.

1. LavviLatte

LavviLatte Newer Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Name: Helena Hemlock

Date of Birth: 04/24/1986

What Qualifies You For This Position? (Min. 70 Words)
    I have my bachelors in law which I received when I was around 24 and landed a job as a Human Resource Rep for a law firm up in Vice City. From there it took me about a year until I realize I wanted to pursue being a lawyer. I was able to land a position as a Paralegal in the same law firm as I went back to school for additional studies to become a lawyer. I am very prideful of my work and I will not settle for anything less than perfection, this is why my associates at my former law firm looked to me for guidance or to assist them. When in the right environment, I can play well with others.

Why Are You Applying For This Position? (Min. 60 Words)
    During my studies to pursue being a lawyer, I ended up getting married and making a huge mistake in my life by leaving my studies behind and adapt to my husband's lifestyle. It was only recently that he passed away, and he always tried to encourage me to go back to what I know best. After taking a long break away from law and being a widow, I am now ready to go back to doing what I love in memory of my late husband.

Why Should We Accept You? (Min. 80 Words)
    I'm a woman who knows what she wants in life, and knows how to get it. I'm dedicated at my craft whether it's working solo or working with a group of colleagues. I believe if someone wants something in life whether it's a job or just reaching a goal, they need to have a fire within them, and for awhile I did lose my fire, but that fire has been rekindled. Believe me when I say that I CAN get the job done.

Further Notes: Nothing more to add except thank you for your consideration.

((OOC))

Name/Alias: Evi / Taterou

How Many Hours A Week Can You Dedicate? I work at most 35 hours a week, but I can try to dedicate around 20, possibly more when I have slower work weeks.

Do You Have Any IRL Legal Knowledge? Not much, but I've been roleplaying for a long time and I tend to do research for characters if they have knowledge that I don't. I'm willing to learn at least enough to provide a good rp experience.

Further Notes: None except this application was fun to do!

2. dR. BANDO

dR. BANDO Newer Guy

This has been handled.