Hello from Qualiam!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by Qualiam, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Qualiam

Qualiam Tester
    Tester Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello there my Screen name is Holy or Qualiam and in Roleplay IC i would usually use Fin Stafford or Montel Fierro.
    I was born in Riga, Latvia in 1999 and i live in Switzerland.

I have played Roleplay in about every game possible, Arma 2, Arma 3, Garrys Mod, GTA V,IV and SAMP.... and was a full time Tester on Identity.
    But my latest obsession is GTA V Roleplay because how much it can offer Content wise. I usually roleplay the typical and boring criminal but i always try to put a twist in it.

An online friend of mine pointed me towards Mafia Rp so here i am. What i saw in the Beta was quite impressive since i heard (not sure if its true) that everything is self scripted with not so many bought assets like most Cities use. I know much hard work and effort has to be put in for the server to actually work if you are scripting everything from scratch so i honor the Developers work.

I cant wait for MCRP to be realeased and definetly gonna call up my homies to try it out when it does.
    Just wanted to stop by and say Hello to the members of the community.

I hope this Project succeeds and see yall in the wonderful city of Los Santos.

2. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey Qualiam, welcome to MCRP! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thurnus

Thurnus Meh Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Swiss cheese Swiss cheese Swiss cheese!
    Welcome man.
    You came off as a really charming guy instantly in voice, so I'm happy to see you in our community!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tokzul

Tokzul Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Welcome to MCRP Holy!

5. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome!

• About Us

As a community we have been around for many years now, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussions amongst people of different backgrounds. We work everyday to ensure this community reaches its highest possible potential. We hope you join us for the journey.
  • Support MCRP

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice