1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I'm Anthon

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by anthon, Aug 11, 2019.

1. anthon

anthon Newer Guy

Hello everyone,
    Finally decided to make the introduction post. Playing around on the server when testing the radio gave me incentive to finally try this.

I'll start by the basics:
    Real name is Dominik(decided to create the account with a different name this time around).
    I'm a software engineer by day and a exclusive computer player by night.

Definitively more of a shooter guy, but I have been dabbing here and there with other types. This would be my first RP experience in a game, as I did some Harry Potter RP the old fashion way(AKA forums).

I found out about Mafia while trying out some developing on Rage.MP as a curiosity. I always love to work with these kinds of servers, since that was the way that I stated programming(started by working on making Ragnarok Online servers and later by helping develop the emulators). Started that when I was 13 and somehow it snowballed to where I am today.

Really liking what you guys have here, here's hoping I can at least have a part in all of this.

Cheers,
    Anthon

2. Zedo

Zedo Member of Staff

Welcome to MCRP Dominik !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DrxgN

DrxgN Member of Staff
    Moderator Media Designer

Hi Dominik.

Welcome to MCRP!
    Glad to have you here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Davie

Davie Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hi! Welcome to MCRP. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

5. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome to the community.

6. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey Dominik, welcome to MCRP! :)