Hello It's Jessy

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by Jessy, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Jessy

Jessy Content Developer
    Developer

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemans,

first and foremost, I'm so excited to be a part of this community, I'm really a picky person and it seems that I like people in this community as I already spoke to many of them.

My name is Jessy Black, I'm currently living in Tunisia and I'm 24 years old.
    Currently majoring in computer science.

I've been roleplaying for quite a while now (8 years), went through SAMP, ARMA 3 to GTA 5.
    Used to pretty much own a SAMP server, not lying but it was a rough experience as you need to check on quite an amount of players and keep an eye for the stuff team.

Anyhow, I really wish people likes me here and I'll look forward to do my best to spread the good vibes around them.

Cheers!!!

2. Ahmed

Ahmed Developer
    Developer Moderator Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Welcome to MCRP :)

Jessy likes this.
  3. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hi there, welcome to MCRP! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jessy likes this.
  4. DrxgN

DrxgN Member of Staff
    Senior Moderator Media Designer Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Hellooooo! Welcome to MCRP!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jessy likes this.
  5. Tokzul

Tokzul Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello there! Welcome to MCRP!

6. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome!

• About Us

As a community we have been around for many years now, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussions amongst people of different backgrounds. We work everyday to ensure this community reaches its highest possible potential. We hope you join us for the journey.
  • Support MCRP

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice