1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there, I'm iRitz.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by iRitz, Sep 9, 2019.

1. iRitz

iRitz Content Developer
    Developer

Hello everyone,

I'm iRitz currently a Content Developer working on the website and other things for Mafia City RP. I'm excited to have joined a team of talented individuals working on a community and game that everyone will enjoy. I have only been on one previous GTA RP server and had a blast being part of the Police Department on there. The only problem I had was the amount of ideas I wanted to share and introduce weren't accepted into the development team. I'm happy to bring new designs and code into the deveopment team here at MCRP, and can't wait to show it to the community.

I play other games as well, feel free to talk to me on Discord... I'm on a lot.

IRL I'm a contractor for companies and governemnt agencies... Got a lot of free time at the moment.

2. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey iRitz, welcome to MCRP and the staff team as well! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    iRitz likes this.
  3. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. StallingCoin

StallingCoin Member of Staff

Hey budddddddy.