Im New around the city!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by DilDeck, Dec 3, 2019.

1. DilDeck

DilDeck Newer Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello, everyone, I'd like to begin with my Name is Dom Presky and I use to play ECRP a lot but am now in the market for a new house in a new city called Mafia City and I'm so glad to be here! I can't wait to create some Awesome RP with you folks once we kick this off.

2. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Hey Dom, welcome to MCRP! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tokzul

Tokzul Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

Welcome to MCRP sir! Can't wait to RP with ya!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome to MCRP Dom!

• About Us

As a community we have been around for many years now, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussions amongst people of different backgrounds. We work everyday to ensure this community reaches its highest possible potential. We hope you join us for the journey.
  • Support MCRP

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice