• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Impound Changes

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iRitz

This Guy
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Impound Changes [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Crime, Police, Impound [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
I would like to suggest we restrict wanted known criminals (warrants) from taking their vehicle out of the impound. It seems unrealistic when we have a criminal on the lose and Police impound their vehicle only to be released whenever they want it.

This won't allow those who excess fines and those who have approved warrants to be released until they pay their fines or their warrant is served. [/TAB]

Reactions: Camacho

Frank

Meh Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
To add to this, it'd be nice to combat it by having a fine catalogue so cars that were impounded after a specific crime cost more to be released from the impound.

iRitz

This Guy
Reaction score
To add to this, it'd be nice to combat it by having a fine catalogue so cars that were impounded after a specific crime cost more to be released from the impound.
This is interesting, if the fine can be combined with the vehicle release that'd be great, or maybe a pay fine station up at the impound. Either one would be great.

Rubik

Meh Guy
Hype Team
Supporter
Reaction score
More realistic will be if a real person will impound the car, in that way if they have a warrant or not, PD will give them or not the car. More fines are unrealistic.

Asiantator

Bruv
Reaction score
More realistic will be if a real person will impound the car, in that way if they have a warrant or not, PD will give them or not the car. More fines are unrealistic.
I've seen this end poorly. A compromise would be to get the car out if they have outstanding fines would have to go through an officer. But if not then you can just take it out as normal

Tavi

Member of Staff
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think there's any need to add more fines, what we need is incentive for people to actually pay the fines. At the moment a lot of criminals have built up fines and then go to jail, don't pay the fines, get their car from impound and just go build up more fines before they rinse and repeat... I'm all for having a station at the impound where people can see if they can get their car back or if they need to pay fines to do so, and pay the fines there though, that was a good idea by iRitz

BroskiBen

New Guy
Reaction score
I agree, so long as they can't get vehicles out of the impound until their fines have been paid, I think it stops the fines being pointless.

iRitz

This Guy
Reaction score
I don't want to limit criminals on Officer's online time, timezones, etc... They should be able to get their vehicle out without having to worry about that.

I don't think there's any need to add more fines, what we need is incentive for people to actually pay the fines. At the moment a lot of criminals have built up fines and then go to jail, don't pay the fines, get their car from impound and just go build up more fines before they rinse and repeat... I'm all for having a station at the impound where people can see if they can get their car back or if they need to pay fines to do so, and pay the fines there though, that was a good idea by iRitz
We aren't adding more fines, we are requiring those who wish to get their vehicle to pay their fines down before they are able to release it. I'm thinking around a 10k+ fine shouldn't be able to release their vehicle until it is paid.

If they think their fines are excessive then they can fight it in court, IA report the Officer, or not pay the fines and walk or ride a bike.