1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Implemented Indicator when speaking IG

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Seth, Mar 5, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2019.
  1. Yes

94.4%
  2. No

5.6%
  1. Seth

Seth Member of Staff

Suggestion Title:
    Indicator when speaking IG

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Character Title

Suggestion:
    There needs to be a change of color to players title when speaking or something that indicates who is speaking.

Des and Arian like this.
  2. aon

aon The Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

I agree, however, currently, you can tell who's talking by the movement of their mouth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shamz

Shamz Member of Staff

This only works if there's only 2 or 3 other people but not if it's a lot of people

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. aon

aon The Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

yea that's why I think it should still be added.

5. Joenly

Joenly Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

I enjoy this idea for sure.

6. Des

Des Member of Staff
    Founding Supp. Supporter

I would have to agree with that Idea as I was talking to about 4+ the otherday and it was hard trying to be able to know who is talking to and who to address. I mean you would eventually learn whos voice is whos' but I think an Indicator around the players feet (ring) or even their name lighting up would be very nice. Good idea buddy

7. Tommy

Tommy Member of Staff
    Senior Moderator Media Designer

Yes please. Too many people with similar accents can cause confusion too.

8. Percival

Percival New Guy

Same add it plz

9. Gemaskerde

Gemaskerde Newer Guy

Great option should definitely be implemented

10. BinaryC

BinaryC Infamous BinaryC
    Founding Supp. Supporter

I enjoy this idea

11. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

This is something that we already intend on adding to prevent confusion.

MrWonanother likes this.
  12. Taters

Taters Tester
    Tester

I think this would actually break immersion a bit, as if you're in a large group a someone's talking, you'd have to see who's talking to be able to know who it is unless you know everyone in that group or at least the speaker. But of course, this isn't real life, so I agree with this ((even though Joshua already announced it'll be in it))

13. StallingCoin

StallingCoin Member of Staff
    Moderator Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

This has been implemented.

Closed.

• About Us

As a community we have been around for many years now, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussions amongst people of different backgrounds. We work everyday to ensure this community reaches its highest possible potential. We hope you join us for the journey.
  • Support MCRP

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Donate Now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice