1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Installing Mods on RageMP

Discussion in 'Guides & Tutorials' started by Jokigo, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor
    Forum Moderator Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello MafiaCity Citizens.

Yes, this guide might be a shock, but it is true RageMP does support certain mods and MCRP allows Mods that don't give a player an advantage over other players. What does this mean? this means that MCRP allows players to have mods that don't give a player a better chance than other players, mods like Aimbots, X-Ray and other advantage mods are NOT allowed but Visual mods like LA Roads, NVR, Redux etc are allowed and here's the guide to help you all get the best visual experience when playing MCRP.

How to install the mods:
    Most mods don't completely work but thanks to other sources I have got mods that work and all credit goes to the original creators, one thing you must remember is if it is a DLC, you have to re-encrypt the RPF file and drag it in the Client Resources folder, where you have the server mods.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the above image it looks like this when you access the folder "addonprops" and "mcrpmaps" is mods that automatically download for all players when you download the server for the first time and all players can see these items. The mods that you manually add to this folder, for example, LA Roads and LA Signs won't be able to be seen by all players as they may not have the mods installed.

To create your own mods you will need these items:

BASE ADDON FILE
    ArchiveFix

For visual mods like NVR, Redux and others you will find a "readme" file in the download that explains all the steps to get the mod installed correctly. Make sure to back up your GTA Files before changing anything with Visual mods like NVR and redux and they can break the game. Ensure to read and follow the instructions carefully,

Thank you and thanks to the creators, Enjoy!

MCRP Modifications

Hello MCRP players, since making this post before the Server released I really enjoyed all the visual mods I could add to my RP experience while I was playing MCRP. I can ensure you since posting this I have learnt how to create the dlc.rpf files from scratch to work in MCRP and I'm glad to finally announce the below items

There is a README file in the download that explains how to download the pack. I would love all of your input and feedback below of anything like wrong models for a car, bug, additions, extra <3

ENJOY!!

Other Mods

Map Mod - https://mega.nz/#!Yh5RxBiD!M3CSoCBSIpe4YsfZFKzxIl8G8hEOkbYK8y3IzWiqvTQ
    Sounds Mod - https://mega.nz/#!Z5QjxAqJ!g0Wc2-N2KFSXLWaekQyDtfcQOXer6X_GHOagPCrMXsU
    LA Roads - https://mega.nz/#!I4wCmaJS!L5GhMhuQSG9phEZRastyJOT3UV9wOH-06WTpfG-1lCM
    LA Overhal - https://mega.nz/#!c8AUgaAa!jLlH1rkbkl5ZJWHFB10ZN8s1Sn7E6iikgdtBXBvQdtM
    (Yes its meant to be OverHAL not Haul xD)
    Male Body - https://mega.nz/#!h8xzzBzJ!h8nlGpOaNTXlNfO6ePDhamkjgj5Jaaugh8bCWcIJ40U
    Female Body - https://mega.nz/#!F1Z0laKK!zTA7lQ0msL1BTbHddq2QOjeDgM0gEM2wpozlCP9D4n4
    PD Uniform - https://mega.nz/#!owIhjQLK!IOjHd8g3SiObpRt4bP985BwKhmcn8nmRcZA3uNKwoZ4
    Weapon Skins - https://mega.nz/#!54AVEQAJ!vFdn5QnzTrEwx6bxmRiOCNKcbjiEqI207Dt1xDeGkHg

Visual Enhancers

Redux - https://mega.nz/#!91YTGCpR!GGnR1u0fVupweGQue_qhqqD_K9SLLmnhWyUkQ5Tce_I
    Natural Vision Remastered - https://mega.nz/#!MoZz0K5a!F1hCUmPgxwGoYBPcZtfsNj56Tknpa7GFnYruY4K-aRk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jokigo, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Switch, Tokzul, Nameless and 7 others like this.
  2. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Every time I try and install the NVR the game just updates the files back to original ones should I be placing them in a "Mods" folder or just writing over the main files? Also I tohught you needed VisualV to run NVR but dont see it in the files that you linked is that because you dont need it for RAGE?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

The Visual mods like NVR, Redux, and VisualV in that link above are broken. @Xenon

4. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

Yeah the trouble I have with any mods that are "Game Directory" sided is that the Rockstar Launcher auto updates even if you try to block it in firewall back to the original game files rendering any mods there unable to work.

5. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

Update 23/01/2020
    - Added a section to the guide with an entirely new pack (Vehicle Mods)

Xenon likes this.
  6. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

Update: 23/JAN/2020

- Removed Massacro (Visual Glitches)
    - Removed Sandking (Extreme Visual Glitches)

- Added Zion
    - Added Zion Cabrio (Soft top nonfunctioning)

7. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

Please try do the Schafter v12 if possible

8. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

Any Idea what car it's based on IRL? I'm unable to figure it out nor find it on google xD It looks like a Merc AMG to me?

Like this??

[​IMG]

#8 Jokigo, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    Xenon likes this.
  9. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

Yeah based on a c63 I think

10. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

If not the Brabus 850 biturbo is bad boy skin for it

11. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

Done :p

[​IMG]
    Will be added in the next pushed update! :)

Xenon likes this.
  12. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

Omg you absolue god! Cheers brother

Jokigo likes this.
  13. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

- Added LA Roads to the guide

14. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

so as far as dlc only the la roads and vehicle packs are working?
    As I have thees installed at he moment and getting real bad FPS stutters and drops please let me know which ones one work so I can remove.

(EDIT) Removing everything apart from Vehicles and LA Roads fixed the IG Problems aha.
    [​IMG]

#14 Xenon, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  15. Mech

Mech Newer Guy

am i able to add my own .yft and .ytd vehicle textures to the existing dlc.rpf that i download from the mega link above and then re encrypt the dlc.rpf?

16. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

Indeed

17. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

- Added LA Overhal to the guide (Includes mods: LA Billboards, LA Architecture, and more.)

- Added Towtruck
    - Added Riot
    - Added Schafter V12
    - Added Buffalo
    - Added Buffalo2 (AKA Buffalo S)

Xenon likes this.
  18. Mech

Mech Newer Guy

@Jokigo i added another vehicle and i re encrypted the dlc.rpf and when i launch rage as an admin and direct connect it says my game data is corrupt how do i fix it?

19. Xenon

Xenon Meh Guy

@Jokigo you put it on the schafter4 not the Schafter3 that is the v12 I'm pretty sure as there is 2 variants.

20. Jokigo

Jokigo Noah Baxtor

You have to encrypt the Textures.rpf and the dlc.rpf

Is the Schaffer 4 not the v12? If not I can change it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice