1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction to Luca!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Goodbyes' started by NicklasEldal, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:18 PM.

1. NicklasEldal

NicklasEldal Newer Guy
    Founding Supp. Supporter

Alright so i thought it was time to introduce myself so here we go !

My Name is Nicklas and i study computerscience.
    I have a education in healthcare, and a basic military education from the danish royal guards called Livgarden.
    i worked with elderly people and mentally challenged people for 11 years before starting my study in computerscience.

I spend some of my spare time playing games, and i recently got introduced to Gta5-rp, where i met a bunch of rp-veterans who showed me the ropes. Meeting someone, being able to RP the right way, makes Gta5 a much better game, than the online version, in my opinion.

When i feel like playing something different, i play stuff like Cs:Go, Division 2, Starcraft 2 and LoL etc.

Im a really chill scandinavian guy so if there is anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask!.

Anyway im really looking forward to start a story with this community and hoping to meet you all on the server whenever its ready for us :)

Ok, have a beautiful time..

#1 NicklasEldal, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:18 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  2. Zedo

Zedo Member of Staff

Welcome to MCRP Nicklas :emoji_grinning:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NicklasEldal likes this.
  3. xanzee

xanzee Newer Guy

Glad to have you here Nicklas :D
    We've been friends for a while and I'm sure it'll be great to see you on MCRP.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NicklasEldal likes this.
  4. DrxgN

DrxgN Member of Staff
    Moderator Media Designer

Welcome to MCRP!

Looking forward to see more from ya!

NicklasEldal likes this.
  5. Joshua

Joshua Lead Administration
    Lead Admin

Welcome, yo.

NicklasEldal likes this.
  6. StallingCoin

StallingCoin Member of Staff

Welcome to MCRP!

NicklasEldal likes this.