• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

John's rule suggestion for Discord disconnect trolling

John

The Thee Guy
Reaction score
Website
Serek-mcrp.com
[TAB]Rule Name:
Discord disconnect trolling [/TAB]

[TAB]Is this a rule addition, change, or removal:
New Rule[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggested Rule Text:
Rule: When a player posts in mcrp-general asking if a player will be returning after a crash, discord members are prohibited from replying unless they are directly involved in the situation or in contact with the person who has disconnected. [/TAB]

[TAB]What are the benefits of this rule:
In general? Most of the community. [/TAB]

[TAB]What are the negatives of this rule change, addition, or removal:
Not really sure but "free speech" idk [/TAB]

[TAB]I confirmed that I have properly thought about this rule amendment. I also confirm that I've discussed this rule amendment with others. I also confirm I've checked the suggestion section before previously posting this rule suggestion and understand that I will receive a warning for posting a duplicate suggestion.
Yes[/TAB]

John

The Thee Guy
Reaction score
Website
Serek-mcrp.com
yea lmao I am very guilty of it but when I put myself in others shoes I see the issues. This is why I figured throw up the change.

tbh If it happens every once in a while, it's a funny joke. But it has become so common that people just can't reliably use it as a system to get information.

Zelyr

squished hamster
Reaction score
Website
mafiacity-rp.com
orrr, can we get a separate text channel with slow mode enabled so people don't spam and we can get the info.
This should be a thing.

Reactions: Cat and Djay Patel

Take_Two

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Agreed. A separate channel would definitely be better instead of people typing in General.

Reactions: Djay Patel