1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Los Santos Piloting School

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees / Seeking Employement' started by Marco, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Marco

Marco Newer Guy

We Are Here To Help You Guys Flying Over The City And Enjoying The View , You Can Fly To Every Where That You Like And Enjoying Flying
    We believe That Flying is For Every One And Every One Most Fell That
    So Register Today And Take Your Piloting License Today And , Fly To Any places That you Like and Enjoy The beautiful Views of Los Santos ,

Just For Your Information If You Accepted in Our Piloting School And You had Crash With Your Aircraft , Your Name Will Go To Black List Of School And You Will Get Disbanded For 2 Weeks And After 2 Weeks You Must Take Part On Piloting Exams Again

requirement:
    • 1- 50.000$ For Taking Your License.
    • 2- NO Criminal History , Otherwise We Cant Accept You .

So Join Our Piloting School Today And Leanr How To Fly

Best Regards Los Santos Piloting School

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ScarlattiM, Arshia and Meti like this.
  2. Davie

Davie Guest

"Crash With Your Aircraft"

Im out, thanks for the offer

3. aon

aon The Guy Hype Team Supporter

I Am Pretty Sure There Will Be An Official Branch Of The Mayors Office That Manages Aviation - I'm Sure @Catchexception Can Give More Details Than Me! Anyways, This Isn't Going To Be Something Random People Can Just Go Around And Manage Willy Nilly - Give Out Piloting Licenses And Things Like That. As Far As I Know Aircraft Operation Will Be Restricted Like It Is In Real Life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Marco and Holm like this.
  4. Marco

Marco Newer Guy

LSPS Will Be One of The Branches Of Mayors Office , As you said And All LSPS Works Will Be Under Control By Mayors Office There Are some Exams For Taking Piloting License But it Wont That Much easy To Have That license Cause You Need To Have Clean Record And Criminals Cant Afford For This License Cause its One Of The Most Important Jobs in Server .
    Thank You So Much For Sharing Your Ideas
    Bets Regards Cpt Marco

5. aon

seems legit

6. Catchexception

Catchexception Meh Guy Hype Team Supporter

Don't wanna be rude or anything but you're making claims that simply aren't true or supported by anyone. There is a Mayors Office currently in development and a flight school or aviation branch will not be something that exists as of yet. I've already shown interest in creating something like this, however, it is not something that the MCRP Lead Admins want in effect as of this moment.

7. aon

nono it's legit give me 50k in game I give u pilots license u fly helicopter easy

Camacho and Franky like this.
  8. Leon Baxter

Leon Baxter New Guy

LOL, Brilliant!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice