Massive Rule Reduction & Cleanup

Stop-please-read-01.png

Goodday community,

This announcement is to let you know we've done a lot of work (Shoutout to Rules Team, LadyEm, PhillyCHEEEEEZ, and RedUno for their efforts) to completely reduce the "girth" of our rules.

We are happy to announce that we have taken our rules from 36 pages and reduced it to 24 pages.

This comes as the second change to our rules in a larger scale project, the first change being the implementation of better organization and moving it to a Google Doc.

You can view the latest set of rules here:

LINK

You can view the old set of rules here:
LINK

It is strongly recommended that you read the updated rules in their entirety to ensure you are playing within our rules.

Thanks,
Community Management

ppvoxals

New Guy
Reaction score
So you cannot cook drugs in the hq area only in the hq building? Just make it so rvs can be robbed inside hqs without perms. Makes no sense rply to not allow a person to cook drugs in an area they and the gang members can watch over it and protect it.

BigBoyViking

Alright Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a summary of what has been removed ? Or do we gotta cross examine both rule pages ? No trying to be rude lol.

Joshua

I post a lot
Reaction score
Is there a summary of what has been removed ? Or do we gotta cross examine both rule pages ? No trying to be rude lol.
We don't have a stare and compare sadly. You could try copying both docs into a diff checker, but I don't think it will work due to the amount of changes.

BigBoyViking

Alright Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have a stare and compare sadly. You could try copying both docs into a diff checker, but I don't think it will work due to the amount of changes.
Gotcha thanks for info tho

Reactions: Joshua

Nivaurum

Content Developer
Developer
Reaction score
@LadyEm , I not sure if I should ping you or one of the others for this, but...

#4 under the CSA / NCZ section mentions reasons to commit crimes during the day. That same list of three reasons is listed in #2 under the Immersion section.

From my reading, #4 under the CSA / NCZ section could just go away. It's either covered immediately above (at the start of the CSA / NCZ section) or in the Immersion section.

Reactions: LadyEm