Mods on RageMP (Updated 2021)

Xenon

The Labazanovskaya Bratva
Hype Team
Reaction score
I thought seeing though most of the posts on forums are outdated and I'm getting a lot of PM's in discord about what mods I use to enhance my immersion and experience in MCRP/RageMP I'd share some of the ones I've been using.

I recommend having the steam version of the game as hardly any of these mods work for "Social Club" & "Epic Games" anymore as there assholes and patched it. Please use OpenIV to edit and mod your game files using the Mods folder changing your main game data may result in corrupt data and you having to reinstall the whole game!

Visual Mods
  • Natural Vision Evolved (This is the one I use personally but it is not free most people just buy it once and then cancel)
  • GTAV NVRX Mod (I havent personally used this mod but have heard some good things about it so check it out!)
  • VisualV (This is a great popular mod for first timers wanting to still keep some frames but enhance their experience)
  • FPS Booster (Does what it says on the tin a FPS booster to push those extra frames out of some lower end systems)
  • Real California Architecture (Another great one for immersion to make the game feel a little more realistic)
  • LA_ROADS (This is a realistic road layout mod that I personally use myself)
  • LA_OVERHAUL (This is a realistic billboard layout mod that I personally use myself)
  • Save game (This save game file is to allow you to access 99% of the interiors in RageMP)
  • Map Satellite Mod HD
  • UHD Map Satellite Mod
Sound Mods

Any problems please feel free to message me on discord
Xenon#1111

Mr_Pancake67

New Guy
Reaction score
Holy shit bro, thx so much have been looking for this for so long thanks so much! It would be even better if you could provide images of what the mods look like.

Reactions: Xenon

sito157

Newer Guy
Reaction score
so wen i install them then its shows up on mcrp wen i am playing thats what you mean right ?

Xenon

Hype Team
Reaction score
so wen i install them then its shows up on mcrp wen i am playing thats what you mean right ?
Yes but you need to follow each of their install instructions and you can't overlap them you need to pick 1 visual mod 1 sound mod if you want it that way as well as making sure you have steam version of the game as this only works for that.

LordAesop

Newer Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
@Xenon Thank you for the guide mate. I tried to add you on discord for some advise, but it says it couldn't find you :).
Mind adding me? LordAesop#0059

Ohkaami

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Yes but you need to follow each of their install instructions and you can't overlap them you need to pick 1 visual mod 1 sound mod if you want it that way as well as making sure you have steam version of the game as this only works for that.
So I cant have the map mod and the graphics visual mod?

Xenon

Hype Team
Reaction score
No you can have that I'm on about other VFX mods aren't stackable

NateFind20

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Is this post still valid? Also do I install the mods to gta or in the rage Client

Last edited: