• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

More Pistols or gun in Factory

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xenon

The Labazanovskaya Bratva
Hype Team
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
More Pistols or gun in Factory [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Weapons [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
So I noticed that there is only a .50 pistol and a Revolver only able to be made in the factory, what I'm suggesting is that other smaller pistols be able to be made as it seems like not a vast amount of choice for smaller weaponry. Another suggestion on the same subject that after special carbine it jumps straight to a heavy sniper for 1000 weapon parts that is like a lot of days days lol why not just add the smaller calibre sniper in there for half the time as its seems like way to much of a jump from 40 parts for a special carbine to 1000 and nothing in between.

P.S WTF happened to being able to craft Molotov or some kind of Craftable/Throwable ;) Josh </3 [/TAB]

Last edited:

Castro

New Guy
Reaction score
we need more guns! I enjoy this idea

Brawnkoh

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
As long as it's not any of the pistols sold at the gun stores I'd be okay with it.

Brawnkoh

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
What? please explain why factory couldnt make heavy pistols or combat pistols...
Please explain to me how many fake glocks, bushmasters, etc you've seen floating around that weren't created at actual weapons factories. There's no "fake gun" market unless you count Hi-Point (LOL), and they are still factory made by the manufacturer, not a group of criminals. So if you'd like to use that logic, we shouldn't even be able to "manufacture" guns.

Reactions: Asiantator

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
ummmm apparently you havnt heard about 80% poly lowers IRL that come with no serial numbers. By law you are supposed to add the serial number to them after they are finish being built. Illegal guns suppliers dream come true.

You can go out right now and buy glocks and 1911's with no serial numbers.

Evvvveryone wanna spit facts but dont know the facts lol. This is almost as bad as the marijuana plants give seeds post where someone tried to tell me that all weed comes with seeds, other wise its from santa clause

Should i also mention that you can go out and buy molds that you mix your own polymer into and form your own pistols with no serial numbers?

Should i also mention you can go out and buy block of metal, buy a jig and mill your own lower receivers for pistols and ar's??

Last edited:

Brawnkoh

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
ummmm apparently you havnt heard about 80% poly lowers IRL that come with no serial numbers. By law you are supposed to add the serial number to them after they are finish being built. Illegal guns suppliers dream come true.

You can go out right now and buy glocks and 1911's with no serial numbers.

Evvvveryone wanna spit facts but dont know the facts lol. This is almost as bad as the marijuana plants give seeds post where someone tried to tell me that all weed comes with seeds, other wise its from santa clause

Should i also mention that you can go out and buy molds that you mix your own polymer into and form your own pistols with no serial numbers?

Should i also mention you can go out and buy block of metal, buy a jig and mill your own lower receivers for pistols and ar's??
LMAO, you think gang bangers are buying poly lowers? You can 3d print a gun, that doesn't mean it's being done and used on the streets. Ghost guns (primarily) come from filed off serials of factory created guns. You can go out and buy/make zip guns, do you think those are being used? Get real. LOL

There's close to what? 350-400 million firearms in the U.S.? Who is manufacturing firearms on a large scale illegally? There's no need to.

Last edited:

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
LMAO, you think gang bangers are buying poly lowers? You can 3d print a gun, that doesn't mean it's being done and used on the streets. Ghost guns (primarily) come from filed off serials of factory created guns. You can go out and buy/make zip guns, do you think those are being used? Get real. LOL

There's close to what? 350-400 million firearms in the U.S.? Who is manufacturing firearms on a large scale illegally? There's no need to.
SMH.. I'm not getting into this argument. You clearly don't know much.

Xenon

Hype Team
Reaction score
As long as it's not any of the pistols sold at the gun stores I'd be okay with it.
You do realise we are importing guys RPly with there parts to assemble them not making them from scratch so why would we not be able to make guns and were not "gang bangers" we are organised crime families its 800k for a gun factory you think gang bangers got that money lying around... IRL I mean on that last bit

Reactions: Bullet

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
You do realise we are importing guys RPly with there parts to assemble them not making them from scratch so why would we not be able to make guns and were not "gang bangers" we are organised crime families its 800k for a gun factory you think gang bangers got that money lying around... IRL I mean on that last bit
Nahh bro, an 800k factory could never make anything smaller than .50 pistol. They can make rifles, scopes and mags, but def not capable of making a combat pistol. Thats just crazy. :confused:

Joshua

Founder
Lead Admin
Reaction score
The fact that people are actually insulting one another with "LOL WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING" is literally childish. Learn to debate or piss off.

Reactions: Azrael Kekoa (DASU)

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
Josh, I was debating, he is giving info he is making up in his head, i am giving him actual facts.

Brawnkoh, there is a reason Canada banned 80% lowers recently, its because people were mass producing them. There was thousands of them cleaned up off the streets.

I would personally take a poly80 over a real glock any day.

Also....

If a shit hole gun factory like this in the Philippians can make all these guns 22 years ago.. why the helll couldnt an 800k gun factory make them in 2020. You could literally make a fully functional pistol with a block of metal, a file, drill and grinder, as proven in that video

Again, your telling me you can make a .50 desert eagle in a factory, but not a 9mm? Come on.

This is why i upvoted this idea.

Brawnkoh

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Josh, I was debating, he is giving info he is making up in his head, i am giving him actual facts.

Brawnkoh, there is a reason Canada banned 80% lowers recently, its because people were mass producing them. There was thousands of them cleaned up off the streets.

I would personally take a poly80 over a real glock any day.

Also....

If a shit hole gun factory like this in the Philippians can make all these guns 22 years ago.. why the helll couldnt an 800k gun factory make them in 2020. You could literally make a fully functional pistol with a block of metal, a file, drill and grinder, as proven in that video

Again, your telling me you can make a .50 desert eagle in a factory, but not a 9mm? Come on.

This is why i upvoted this idea.
Info I'm making up in my head? I'm sure the 5 years I did on drug and weapons charges doesn't qualify me at all to know about illegal firearms, or illegal gun sales. Illegal gun factories aren't "realistic". I haven't seen any debate to that. Because Canada bans 80% lowers in a country where guns aren't that common (in comparison to the U.S.) isn't a valid argument. Or a factory in a third world country for that matter (Phillipines).

I could win the Lotto tomorrow, should I spend all my money today? You are using uncommon instances to prove that it CAN be done, but the reality is, it's not really done here in the U.S. People aren't creating illegal weapons factories and mass producing illegal firearms. I have heard of it happening once in my 38 years on this planet, and a guy was selling uppers, and helping people complete the rest of the gun for their personal use to save money.

There is a difference between something being able to be done, and something being actually feasible. It's simply not the latter. With that being said, I understand that sometimes things like that need to be set aside because this is an RP server (not real life). With that being said, if you want to manufacture firearms, manufacture banned firearms. If you want to get legal firearms (or at least not banned firearms) go through the work of finding someone with a firearms license and work out some sort of illegal deal with the gun store owners to get discount prices.

I spent thousands of dollars in attorney's fees fighting both the state and feds to get my firearms rights back. Had I not gone the correct route about it, and wanted an illegal firearm. Do you think I would have bought an upper, and made a lower so I could own a firearm? Why would I do that when I can walk into a firearms show and find the vendors who aren't FFLs and just buy from them? Or buy from a private party for that matter?

Last edited:

Azrael Kekoa (DASU)

Leave Of Absence
Supporter
Reaction score
OK this is way to escalated, when the two of you agree that this should be a thing.... take it to the greenzone boys... LOL

personally I would love to see the smaller sniper for half the parts.... I don't even like the heavy sniper, that gun IRL is like 25-30k who is going to spend that??? Ok no lie if I had the money I would but not as a primary shooter... its heavy bulky and not a gun I would want to carry in a gunfight situation. give me a 308 or 338 any day.

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
Info I'm making up in my head? I'm sure the 5 years I did on drug and weapons charges doesn't qualify me at all to know about illegal firearms, or illegal gun sales. Illegal gun factories aren't "realistic". I haven't seen any debate to that. Because Canada bans 80% lowers in a country where guns aren't that common (in comparison to the U.S.) isn't a valid argument. Or a factory in a third world country for that matter (Phillipines).

I could win the Lotto tomorrow, should I spend all my money today? You are using uncommon instances to prove that it CAN be done, but the reality is, it's not really done here in the U.S. People aren't creating illegal weapons factories and mass producing illegal firearms. I have heard of it happening once in my 38 years on this planet, and a guy was selling uppers, and helping people complete the rest of the gun for their personal use to save money.

There is a difference between something being able to be done, and something being actually feasible. It's simply not the latter. With that being said, I understand that sometimes things like that need to be set aside because this is an RP server (not real life). With that being said, if you want to manufacture firearms, manufacture banned firearms. If you want to get legal firearms (or at least not banned firearms) go through the work of finding someone with a firearms license and work out some sort of illegal deal with the gun store owners to get discount prices.

I spent thousands of dollars in attorney's fees fighting both the state and feds to get my firearms rights back. Had I not gone the correct route about it, and wanted an illegal firearm. Do you think I would have bought an upper, and made a lower so I could own a firearm? Why would I do that when I can walk into a firearms show and find the vendors who aren't FFLs and just buy from them? Or buy from a private party for that matter?
I'll say it one last time, if I can make 100 glocks in my basement, I'm sure a warehouse can make them. Neither your personal criminal charges you got from being wreckles, or the lottery have anything to do with it.

Seems like your issue is more with gun factories in general IG. How about you make a suggestion here to remove them and see how that turns out for you...

All I'm saying is if a gun factory ig can make snipers with scopes , pretty sure they are capable of making smaller pistols

Last edited:

Brawnkoh

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say it one last time, if I can make 100 glocks in my basement, I'm sure a warehouse can make them. Neither your personal criminal charges you got from being wreckles, or the lottery have anything to do with it.

Seems like your issue is more with gun factories in general IG. How about you make a suggestion here to remove them and see how that turns out for you...
You can make zero Glocks in your basement, glock is a brand, not a type of gun. Buying an upper and making a lower doesn’t make it a Glock any more than making a watch makes it a Rolex.

As mentioned previously, sometimes things have to be set aside for RP reasons which I already conceded about. Which is also why id like to see more RP done with legal firearm’s acquisition.

As far as the reckless comment, how about you don’t pretend to know who, or what, I am oocly.

Xenon

Hype Team
Reaction score
I still think this is a great idea adding a bit more diversity.

StreetLgnd

This Guy
Reaction score
You can make zero Glocks in your basement, glock is a brand, not a type of gun. Buying an upper and making a lower doesn’t make it a Glock any more than making a watch makes it a Rolex.

As mentioned previously, sometimes things have to be set aside for RP reasons which I already conceded about. Which is also why id like to see more RP done with legal firearm’s acquisition.

As far as the reckless comment, how about you don’t pretend to know who, or what, I am oocly.
Rigggght... So Colt is the only manufacturer that can make a 1911, every other one is a fake? And an Armalite 15 is the only real AR15?

Yes Glock is the the original manufacturer. Doesn't mean other company's don't make the same style.

Stop with the silly comments please... Lookin hella foolish.

Back to original post... Can we get the AP Pistol added as illegal weapons?