• Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

My message to Felix

Alexthescripter

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Takes a lot to admit when someone is wrong. Nice read. Corruption and conflict of interest has caused me to look elsewhere for different servers, with characters owned by staff in the city it's hard not to have conflict of interest, it's only natural. Overall that post made me look at this city in a different light, although I'll most likely explore other servers, the thought put into that apology will have this city in the back of my mind always

Taedolf

Lead Administration
Lead Admin
Reaction score
I'm afraid every server generally has characters played by staff. It's very hard not to have that factor in. We can minimize possibilities of that conflict coming up, such as we are now doing in Properties Team as mentioned, but there is a certain level that will always be there.

This is, unfortunately, the nature of this being a volunteer team staffed by people that play the server. Donations are enough that development can be supported financially but not overall staffing.

Reactions: LadyEm

Alexthescripter

Newer Guy
Reaction score
I'm afraid every server generally has characters played by staff. It's very hard not to have that factor in. We can minimize possibilities of that conflict coming up, such as we are now doing in Properties Team as mentioned, but there is a certain level that will always be there.

This is, unfortunately, the nature of this being a volunteer team staffed by people that play the server. Donations are enough that development can be supported financially but not overall staffing.

I understand this concept, justRP members of staff do not play on it to prevent from this.

TheBearski

Administration
Administration
Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly with it being volunteer staffed it’s hard to find people that don’t play in a community to volunteer in it.

Reactions: LadyEm

Alexthescripter

Newer Guy
Reaction score
No I understand. It sucks because the conflict of interest is going to be natural and can ruin some good RP. Don't get me wrong this server is MUCH better ran than Eclipse BY FAR. I get that it's hard on a volunteer basis.

Taedolf

Lead Administration
Lead Admin
Reaction score
I understand this concept, justRP members of staff do not play on it to prevent from this.
Oh really? I'm curious how they manage this. Whether they pay people and have enough money to do so or what.

Alexthescripter

Newer Guy
Reaction score
LOL I know. Yeah I'm not 100% sure. I know it's through FiveM so the city feels more full. I've followed Zez for a while on Youtube and when he announced this server it's gotten insane response so far.

KiKi

Newer Guy
Reaction score
I've been on this server a long time... I've had a total of 7 characters perma banned lmao, so of-course I will not name them here... With all the corruption going on I can only speak for my self because I too do not plan to “grind” this server anymore but will still be around to troll just not as much anymore... I have personally ruined the economy with my share of close to at least $25 million in game cash maybe more. I don't feel good about it but the way I look at it now is “cheat or be cheated on”. The server and community was great when it first started off but things are just not the same anymore. The corruption from admins is one thing, but all the other BS going on in the server just dose not feel right anymore.

Kay

Gae
Reaction score
One thing's apologizing, everybody can apologize. Will it change things? I doubt it. There needs to be systematic changes, and as long as the same people stay in power and people get shadow banned, things will not change. MCRP is turning into ECRP.

Reactions: Caveman

KiKi

Newer Guy
Reaction score
MCRP is turning into ECRP... But at the moment ECRP can combat hackers where as in MCRP can NOT... However in my opinion the community in MCRP is better and still has time to fix itself I hope...

LucaEzme

This Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Cheaters only get banned if; they use hacks that changes their stats, they leak footage to someone, that leaks that footage to admins, if holm spots them cheating ingame (though we had cheaters cheating for more than half a year without getting banned for it), if someone snitches on them, if they are reported with video of them doing insane shit like flying etc. we all remember when monkeyS came back and flew around and shot people right? they did that continiously untill they was seen and recorded. The server has No chance at combatting prime cheats, as long as people just keep to aimbotting and esp'ing, same goes for ECRP, i still get send videos from people flying around on ECRP to this day.