1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice

Script Suggestion Number Information

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JoeSlice, Feb 8, 2019.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Jun 8, 2019 at 5:10 PM.
  1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. JoeSlice

JoeSlice New Guy

Suggestion Title:
    Number Information

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Statistics

Suggestion:
    It'd be cool if the actions we performed such as walking, driving, shopping, on-duty in our job etc. were all defined and counted up in the control panel.
    I believe that letting players compete for positions in top whatever is an awesome idea, doesn't really matter whether it's time spent in the toilet or shopping.. really who doesn't love statistics?

2. aon

aon This Guy
    Hype Team Founding Supp. Supporter

Oof I feel like that's an insane load on the server if you actually track things like steps or miles driven of all the individual players on the server

3. Jordan

Jordan Member of Staff
    Moderator Founding Supp. Supporter

That would be a lot of information, but I think there might be a way to compact it or something that would make it easier, could be cool.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tommy

Tommy Member of Staff
    Moderator Media Designer

I think statistics is a great subtle way of player retention in a game and possibly this could be done through the most important skills/jobs/things/etc to keep players competing for the top spot.

Other servers have done top 10 earnings etc. Something along those lines would be great or possibly things such as 'most hours on duty' etc, people will get competitive and be online more often to be in the top spots!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Frijfugel, Povas and JoeSlice like this.
  5. InvalidFelix

InvalidFelix Administration
    Administration Founding Supp. Supporter

Hello everyone! ^_^

From my understanding, our server would be perfectly capable of handling that load, logging actually doesn't take up that much resources. It would ultimately be up to the Developers and Lead Administrators on whether or not to implement this. It is very doable. I do see this being something that can be beneficial as everyone enjoys having some kind of goal in mind. Whether it be how many stores they robbed or poops they've taken, people love to be #1, I think it's a great idea.

6. JoeSlice

JoeSlice New Guy

Thanks for the fact check there! Duly appreciated.