Pablo Bong

New Guy
Reaction score
Rule Name:
Police chase Demands​

Is this a rule addition, change, or removal:
Rule Change​

Suggested Rule Text:
When PD is pulling you over or chasing you, putting their sirens on should count as demands. For example, Bob and Kevin are being pulled over for wearing a mask. Bob decides to try and get away so the cop puts on the flashing lights and sirens. This is when I suggest that demands should be live and Kevin can shoot out of the car to pop the cop's tires.​

What are the benefits of this rule:
It would be a lot easier for players to get away from PD as they can shoot their tires or pull over somewhere and try to shoot at the cop. I believe that PD is a bit too overpowered at the moment and this would level it out a bit more.​

What are the negatives of this rule change, addition, or removal:
PD would have a harder time chasing players who have a passenger armed with a gun which can shoot out of a vehicle.​

I confirmed that I have properly thought about this rule amendment. I also confirm that I've discussed this rule amendment with others. I also confirm I've checked the suggestion section before previously posting this rule suggestion and understand that I will receive a warning for posting a duplicate suggestion.
Yes​

neko baby triad

New Guy
Reaction score
a like this one but i think you can already kos pd if like your 3rd in cammand of a gang or higher is being pulled over

Pablo Bong

New Guy
Reaction score
That is true but I think that PD still have too much control over the City at the moment

neko baby triad

New Guy
Reaction score
ye they kinda do but its been like this for 2 years but they pretty bad even though they have so much

DrxgN

Member of Staff
Media Designer
Hype Team
Reaction score
I appreciate the thought but a pursuit ends up in an ambush by a gang in most cases anyways.

Also, if you can drive well enough then you can lose police fairly quickly.

Scopez

Alright Guy
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is a bad suggestion, every single chase is going to go exactly the same, the second the cop turns his lights on he gets lit up by an ap by the cars passenger and then that leads to no cops wanting to pull over anyone because they are just going to die in the same way every single time with no variation.