• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

Paying fines

Do you support this suggestion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vladimir

VODKA GUY
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
Suggestion Title:
Paying fines​

Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server​

Suggestion Sub-Category:
Lifestyle​

Suggestion:
Hello! At this moment an individual can basically get like 1 million $ in fines and they will never pay. This way people don't give a shit anymore and when they are getting pull over, they prefer to flee and do a bigger crime rather than a speeding ticket. I feel like there should be a way people have to pay the fines when they get a paycheck or something because at this point this is not realism. As a PD Officer I cannot remember when I pulled someone over for a petty crime, everyone now does a lot of BIG crimes and are careless about fines and jail time. I find that as non realistic at all, overall bad and ruins the whole server lifestyle, it makes it more like a cops vs criminals nor than just a world where you have everything and can be anything.​

John

Tester
Tester
Reaction score
Website
Serek-mcrp.com
I commit so many traffic violations and either a.) I never see cops or b.) they just watch as I zoom past them running a red light at 80MPH.

We out there breaking traffic laws for the PD that wants low level stuff :/

Reactions: Vladimir

Vladimir

VODKA GUY
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
@John Yes, I feel you but at the same time nobody gives a fuck in general about fines and the crimes they commit, they are not careful with their illegal businesses and all of that, just careless.

Vladimir

VODKA GUY
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like we just need a way of that ppl can pay their fines in 72 hours or they will start to have taxes on their salary

Laced

/me rubs head
Supporter
Reaction score
But how is it immersive that highly wanted criminals walk into PD and pay their fines like a civilian ?

Vladimir

VODKA GUY
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
@Laced If they are not wanted (warrants etc.) at that time, I see no issue with it. So I cannot really understand your point sir.

Laced

/me rubs head
Supporter
Reaction score
No criminal on the server wants to grind and then havetoo use that money for paying fines if they're just going to commit more crimes in the long run.

Vladimir

VODKA GUY
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
@Laced That's why I am suggesting this, in this way it will make them enforce more real RP and not parking whenever, speeding at all time and all of that shit. Criminals IRL are very careful with their moves, in here nobody is so this could be a way to enforce some actually realism. So what's your point?

Nivaurum

The Thee Guy
Reaction score
IRL, if you don't pay your fines / debts, you will eventually have your stuff taken from you, up to and including your vehicles and residence.

I always find it a weak excuse when somebody says they can't pay their fines, but they're driving around in a $100K+ car.

Reactions: Vladimir