• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
  • Good day Guest!

You may have noticed you are no longer able to access the Mafia City Roleplay Discord due to a recent security issue.

You can rejoin using our Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/fHNb6nw

PD to be able to admit people at MD

Do you support this suggestion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Suggestion Title:
PD to be able to admit people at MD​

Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server​

Suggestion Sub-Category:
Government Job - Admitting people to MD​

Suggestion:
I am making this suggestion because sometimes in the city we have times where no Md is on duty. This means from a Pd perspective we have to respond to ems calls and bring them to MD. Then when we arrive at MD we have to make a b report to get staff to admit them. This is time-consuming and makes RP boring to do. Now it's not Md or staff's fault, it's life. But what would make our life and staff's life so much easier if PD could just admit people to the 10-16 - 10-15 room. (only when there is no MD available) and If this is implemented we would like key access to MD as well.​

LadyEm

Member of Staff
Senior Moderator
Helper
Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, yes, and yes. We need this. We have so many times we act as medics from PD and then just dump people to Pillbox and no MD there. Like we already did BLS, we just rp handing them over to nurses why can't we then also admit them in but have to call staff? Also, keys to the 10-15 room would sound sooo ideal!

Sangres Niznik

Meh Guy
Reaction score
No i dont like this idea at all just because there isn't medics around to do the job doesn't mean pd should be able to admit them regardless of bls applied, this should all be the medic's job. if theres no medics around thats an ic issue,doesnt mean PD should get all the access to just ''pass them to the nurses'' no logic what so ever deal with it until MD get more actives, thats just how it is. on top of that if this does go ahead and gets implemented i dont see why DOC or SD cant have this special treatment because we too at doc dont always have nurses or anyone in the medical division on duty to admit people in, so why cant we get the same benefits then why is it just pd,too self centered if you ask me :)

Last edited:

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Who's to say DOC and SD cant get it as well, it wasn't PD trying to be self-centered!!! (which you stated) It was just trying to say that PD is largely affected by this and we need a new option because atm it's not efficient enough. Also, you said it isn't logical but it is, we have to RP them getting admitted so why can't we just admit them? Plus if PD, SD, DOC did get it, there would be rules set to say that it can only be done when no MD available.

Last edited:

Sangres Niznik

Meh Guy
Reaction score
even so my point remaints that it leaves medics with barely any rp,meaning they can only go out and rescue people and come back but if pd sd or doc bring an injured person they can do it themselves, the thing is its frustrating we cant do it but its an IC issue that there isnt medics around and it should remain that way personally. and i only said you self centered it becasue there wasnt a notion of Doc or sd mentioned in it

animatedquill0

New Guy
Supporter
Reaction score
Did you read what he put, he clearly states that we only do it if there are no medics on-duty.

KuCo

Member of Staff
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
So as someone who was spectating the entire fight yesterday. I was watching 5-6 people sit at MD for 45 minutes+ awaiting MD to admit. Part of me agrees with this suggestion but another part of me disagrees as it takes away MD roleplay and their money for admittance. This can cause issues in the future with MD being on duty and responding to calls and PD comes with a 10-15 and admits. It basically takes away their cash and rp. I'm 50/50 on it

Perfection

The Thee Guy
Reaction score
So as someone who was spectating the entire fight yesterday. I was watching 5-6 people sit at MD for 45 minutes+ awaiting MD to admit. Part of me agrees with this suggestion but another part of me disagrees as it takes away MD roleplay and their money for admittance. This can cause issues in the future with MD being on duty and responding to calls and PD comes with a 10-15 and admits. It basically takes away their cash and rp. I'm 50/50 on it
Exactly this. Except if the command was added in the group permissions and group leaders gave it to specific people (command+) for example only, or make it that you can't admit if you don't get permission from command+ else you'd be dealing with ooc consequences. It could help but I definitely see the point that it can take away MD roleplay and that's the last thing we want happening. We've seen examples of DOC's roleplay being taken away by having people processed in haste, for example. We don't want that happening.

Sangres Niznik

Meh Guy
Reaction score
exactly what Kuco said and im gonna repeat what i said dquill its an IC issue if theres no medics around to admit them..

Rahul

Xero to hero!
Supporter
Reaction score
Right now DOC has the Medical Services Division (MSD) that requires you to go through a more strenuous and lengthy training program than LSES itself. Those who's RP level is of a high enough standard are allowed into the division, which also allows them to admit people into drop points. The issue I see with entire departments being able to admit while MD is offline is the fact that people who are in MSD, who have endured intense medical RP to be allowed to admit will have all been for nothing. Valerie created an entire division that includes much more paperwork documentation and roleplay in order to be allowed to admit people; This is an exclusive division, and this implementation ruins all of it IMO. However I see your point with the fact that there are many hours in the day with no MD on duty. That is an IC issue and GM should be the ones working to resolve this issue, however as it stands currently, they are the cause of this issue.

Reactions: lewis parrish

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
I get all of your points and that's fair especially
KuCo's, but Niznik you say it's an ic issue but what we are currently doing is waiting 20mins for a staff member to arrive (which isn't their fault as I know they are busy) so they can be admitted? Fair enough we have to just face it and wait. but during that time we miss out on a lot of RP and it demotivates a lot of people to play.

Reactions: LadyEm

Nivaurum

Content Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The biggest issue here for PD/SD is going to be having a suspect in custody, and he's down, and because no MD are on duty, you have to let him go. He will eventually respawn, and be gone.

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Exactly that and there have been points in my roleplay where people just respawned because they had been waiting too long. I know you are not meant to do that but what other options do they have?

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
So as someone who was spectating the entire fight yesterday. I was watching 5-6 people sit at MD for 45 minutes+ awaiting MD to admit. Part of me agrees with this suggestion but another part of me disagrees as it takes away MD roleplay and their money for admittance. This can cause issues in the future with MD being on duty and responding to calls and PD comes with a 10-15 and admits. It basically takes away their cash and RP. I'm 50/50 on it
From a money perspective, Can't the money that is raised when we admit people go to MD as a whole to split or something? (each week or month)

Last edited:

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
And I'm not asking for all the MD roles, all we want is to admit people and have key access to only the 10-15 room.

Sangres Niznik

Meh Guy
Reaction score
Yea but like rahul said right in doc we have a special division only suitable for high class rp'ers who are trained and doctorned into it and completely blows all of that training and division idea out of the equation but everyone has to understand its nothing more than an ic issue that theres no Medics on duty, and at best pd should have a division heavily trained into doing so for the ability to admit people in. and should reconsider taking them to doc and maybe think doc might have people in the medical division duty able to take them in and finish the procedures there and such

Last edited:
Reactions: lewis parrish

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Yeah that's a fair point and yes I agree, but do you see why I am frustrated when we have to wait all the time?

lewis parrish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Now when Md starts to be a lot more active than fair dues it's not needed, but at this moment in time it is, and as well as all that I do think PD, SD, and DOC should definitely have key access to the 10-15 room.