• Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
  • Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/

Prison clothing

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallboy

This Guy
Reaction score
[TAB]Suggestion Title:
Prison clothing [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Category:
Roleplay Server[/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion Sub-Category:
Prison - DOC [/TAB]

[TAB]Suggestion:
When you are finished getting processed through roleplay, a lot of DOC guards will always RP putting you into 'prison clothing' - the attire inmates wear.

I think it would be a nice touch when you are imprisoned it automatically places you into prison clothing. A mix up of a white shirt, or a white vest top, orange trousers and white shoes, sandals whatever. It's not required but would be nice.

For those that escape prison make it so if you put on new clothes, it's okay. If you manage to have your own clothes or obtain clothes, they can be placed on. [/TAB]

Cat

irl cat
Reaction score
Agreed, I like the idea.

Bullet

This Guy
Reaction score
Allow sets to be chosen by the inmate. Predetermined colors like bright orange pink green or others. Have em all wear flip flops.

Archer

Savage
Reaction score
I'd love the mix up of prison clothes. I really enjoy this idea