1. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Public Transport Company

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees / Seeking Employement' started by Camacho, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Camacho

Camacho This Guy
    Supporter

Dear Friends,
    I'm looking to start up a public transport company and are looking for investors, chief operating staff and general staff. I hope to take this company public, potentially offering positions in the public sector in the future.
    I don't intend on running the corporation therefore any corporations interested should also contact me.

Please use my email (( forum pms or discord)) to come in touch.

The main focus would be public service, especially to new immigrants: the interested parties should be keen on teaching newbies about the city and ready to offer discount rates to them.

Regards,
    Joe Slice

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. John

John The Guy

This feels like something that either
    1. Should be done by a player corp
    2. Should be run and administered by city hall

Should you go with option one, you would need to start the corp and hire your own staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Corbin Mudgett likes this.
  3. Camacho

Camacho This Guy
    Supporter

I'd like to establish it as a player Corp, then have the govt to administer it. Until I would be the CFO so to speak, until being able to hand it off to the govt.
    Foremost, I'd like it to make profits and with my contacts I believe I could encourage a large majority of the population to use these services.

Also @Steve checkit.

4. Rockses

Rockses Newer Guy

So basically what I'm gathering is you want to start a company. You don't want to run that company. Yet you want the investors that will invest in this company to run the company. It seems like a confusing mess to me.

5. Camacho

Camacho This Guy
    Supporter

Chaos is just untapped potential my friend.
    If you knew me, you'd know that ;)

Joe R and Corbin Mudgett like this.
  6. Kpowz

Kpowz Newer Guy
    Supporter

Any movement on this happy to help out if needed. Felt like this is needed in the city for some time.

Camacho and Corbin Mudgett like this.
  7. Corbin Mudgett

Corbin Mudgett Newer Guy

I’d be very interested in running a transportation business! I’m new to the server, but very business oriented. I’d love to hop on and figure out routes, payments, and working with people that run events. I think this is a great idea and I’d love to take it up.

8. olidee

olidee Newer Guy

I've been thinking about taxi myself, so if you'll take this idea further more, let me know, I might join you as any kind of driver, would be cool.

9. Erik_Quinn

Erik_Quinn Newer Guy

I'm definitely into the idea of creating a taxi company. This would be super helpful to players who are new to the game. Renting a bicycle gets old quick!

10. samuelna70

samuelna70 Newer Guy

Hello, I'm a new resident of LS.
    And this right here really caught my eyes.
    Can I join this company?

I am also working professionally as a UX designer. Might help

11. SkellyVamps

SkellyVamps Newer Guy
    Supporter

I am also intrigued in being one of the drivers, i am fairly new so i dont have my own car yet (almost got enough cash for it) but would love the experience of this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice