1. Posting Suggestions and Responses

Hello Guest, please read and follow the below instructions:
    • When posting a suggestion, make sure it is not a previously posted suggestion.
    • Make your best effort to respond to suggestions in an understandable and reasonable manner.
    • Everyone disagrees, just be respectful.
    • Do not complain if your suggestion is denied by the Administration, or voted away by the community.
    • This section is used for community feedback, Mafia City Roleplay makes no garuntees that a feature will be added.
    • Mafia City Roleplay reserves the right to prohibit posting in this section at any time, for any reason.
    Please understand that all suggestions may not receive a response until release.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Quick Announcement
    New Forum Section: Creative Content

Hello Guest!

We've recently added a new forum section called Creative Content. You can post screenshots, video, gifs, and more in this section if you'd like! Graphic design, video showcases, twitch highlights and anything to showcase your creativity! Please feel free to check it out.

https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.php?forums/creative-content.153/
    Dismiss Notice

Raise Cocaine sell prices

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by KaptainKrunch, May 22, 2020.

?

Do you support this suggestion?

This poll will close on Sep 19, 2020 at 10:09 PM.
  1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch New Guy

Suggestion Title:
    Raise Cocaine sell prices

Suggestion Category:
    Roleplay Server

Suggestion Sub-Category:
    Drugs

Suggestion:
    Fishing can net you around 3k+ per hour on avg, even mining I managed to get 1,200 in 15 minutes... Cocaine however can get you about 3,800 hour. Which if you remove the cost of 10 coco paste from that which is 880, cocaine is actually less than 3k per hour 2,920. Considering the risk involved, getting the paste, cooking, and then selling, as well as the travel time for buying and selling, it basically makes it worthless. I am not saying it should be increased massively, but I think if it was around 5k per 10. taking off the 880 for paste would bring it to 4,120 and taking the time it takes to buy and sell, it would still overall be less than 4k an hour. Any other jobs, your money is either paid into the bank or into your paycheck and can not be stolen. However with cocaine the risks are all there yet no benefits for taking the risks.

Morrg Tatturalli likes this.
  2. FleecyJake

FleecyJake Member of Staff
    Moderator Supporter

are you calculating tax taken away when doing jobs such as fishing and mining?

3. KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch New Guy

Fishing yes you can earn 3k plus after taxes an hour on the pier, out in the boat it is less than 3k which is another issue in itself. Also mining I was able to get 1,200 in 15 minutes which removing 20% tax is 960 x that by 4 for an hourly rate would be 3,840. All the jobs, if done efficiently, will get you 3k an hour after taxes, some jobs if lucky more so mining can easily break that, I even had a 10k paycheck from mining once which was just over 2hrs. Cocaine seems to be a very worthless income when basic jobs would provide the same cash or in most cases more for 0% risk.

4. KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch New Guy

Or another option could be to add a skill level to cocaine production, so the more you cook over time you learn to produce it quicker with a cap of 4minutes reaching then 15 cocaine ph. At least then investing time into it will bring more rewards and make it worthwhile in the long run.

5. FleecyJake

FleecyJake Member of Staff
    Moderator Supporter

You also have to factor in how much coke you can make in an hour if you add the skill that decreases production time, it will be a very hard one to balance out, I would first like to see more features for the criminal side of things before the current stuff gets re worked

Cat likes this.
  6. Marquise

Marquise New Guy

I dislike this idea leave it like it is

7. Lokeh

Lokeh Alright Guy
    Supporter

I would like to see more options for the lower end/solo criminals and gangs. Raising the sell price also increases the price that factories cal sell that which would put them even further out of balance. I would say if anything, have rvs cook a different drug than factories to help balance it out, this way factories aren't getting boosted even more when you adjust rv prices.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Capo

Capo New Guy

Factories produce different quality than RVs so you could raise the price of RV quality coke only.

9. KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch New Guy

RVs could be used to make Meth, and I agree that we wouldn't want to boost the factory payouts higher it's just as it stands, some things seem to need adjusting as investing money into buying an RV and then it only giving you a payout lower than basic jobs like fishing which only investment is a $5 fishing rod and a $200 bag. It's like boat fishing earns less than fishing at the pier and why no one is out on boats anymore. Higher investments/bigger risks should be for bigger rewards not less. RV cooking doesn't need a massive boost, but it should be higher where it can at least compete with basic jobs on a good day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice