Reggie's RV Park & Campground (Content Idea)

Would it be cool?

• Total voters

LibertyBadger

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'd like to submit this idea I had that has recieved some positive feedback as a concept. My character has aspirations to own/manage a campground in the Paleto Forest area. This would be an alternative housing concept as well as an IC recreational venture.

I'm currently just in the planning stage and I am trying to get feedback (and permission?) from both admins, players, etc to establish this in the best way that I can RP it.

Why:

1) New players or players with little to no money have few options other than RP'ing being homeless or living out of their vehicle. For flavor, and as an economic alternative, I believe that a remote RV/Campground location would be a neat idea for players trying to RP an economic lifestyle, or even just living a "fringe" lifestyle.

2) As more and more players join the server, less housing options will become available. This will provide an extra housing opportunity with limited modification to the server. If this idea takes off, I am curious if simply making this area an "HQ" like is provided to Tier 2 illegal groups would be of benefit in this manner.

3) Some players have reportedly been scammed by landlords. While this sometimes makes RP sense, it sometimes does not and simply takes away from the flavor of the game and causes OOC frustration.

I would love for this thread to become an open conversation with the developers and players and to hear everyone's thoughts.

I've provided a graphic below with a sample location. I am unaware of this area being used currently. I am also open to suggestion for an alternative location.

Reggie's Campground.jpg

iDulvious

This Guy
Reaction score
Bump. Would love to see a community project to populate paleto bay. Mass migration movement to make paleto self sufficient and more popular of a place.

toneyellowish

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Would want to see a neighborhood initiative to swarm, mass migrant movement to make Paleto more prosperous and self-sufficient

Reactions: deanoh1987

HusoBerg

Newer Guy
Reaction score
Like the idea, however the area you marked on the map is pretty important for the hunter job, so either that job or the location of the camp would have to be changed